PDA

View Full Version : Right Click Not Working Suddenly on Mac OSX

noelyuk
March 16th, 2015, 04:08
Hi Guys

Having a bizarre issue as of today while running Fantasy Grounds. Suddenly right click (or usually ctrl + click on trackpad) is not working on my mac osx. Not only does this prevent me from accessing any of the radial menus but also means I cannot correctly navigate, quit FG or anything. I am getting no errors with this and have tried it with several of my existing campaigns all with the same problem. Left click works fine. Right Click ceases to function. I'm running this on Mac OSX Yosemite and through Steam. I'm at a loss :( Please help!!!

Noely

Never mind folks. I'm an Idiot!! I appeared to have forgotten the correct keypresses. Would that I knew how to delete posts to spare my single brain cell from further embarrassment :P

ddavison
March 16th, 2015, 06:50
No worries. I'm glad you got it figured out.

JohnD
March 16th, 2015, 15:50
In my experience, nothing resolves a technical issue faster than posting for help on the internet.

Either someone helps you, or magically you realize what you were missing before posting. :)

Nylanfs
March 16th, 2015, 16:39
I have a technical issue that I can't win the lottery and can't spend my ill-gotten gains on gaming stuff.

JohnD
March 16th, 2015, 17:07
I have a technical issue that I can't win the lottery and can't spend my ill-gotten gains on gaming stuff.

Fingers crossed for a quick resolution!