PDA

View Full Version : Shadow of gods LF players

falixs
March 15th, 2015, 19:18
looking into starting a pathfinder game that iv had in my head for awhile. any classes. this will be a level 1-20 campaign. meetups will be on sunday (If enough people show interest can start today.
I am a vet of 3.5 and pathfinder. will be a fairly long but fun adventure. will be using mumble voice chat. venture captian for character sheets. and rollz for keeping track of dice rolls. if enough people show interest I will post backstory on the area.

Scamparini
March 15th, 2015, 20:00
I am quite new to the ruleset and to all the software you proposed, if you can aid me in learning the game and tools I'll be happy to join you.

Nickademus
March 15th, 2015, 20:49
So... Venture Captain for character sheets and Rolz for the dice. What are you going to be using Fantasy Grounds for?

Scamparini
March 15th, 2015, 20:52
He does have a point.

Bashido2
March 15th, 2015, 21:11
I read this thread abit and realised that it **seems** like the DM wants to run this as a "Theater of the mind" kind of thing.
Normally in most rulesets this works, but then i realised its pathfinder which is at its core a "strategic war game" with math and accurate distances.
I had some interest in this, but im a visual media person myself.
So if it is "theater of the mind" i wont be able to properly visualise the scenes or make sensible decisions, which can lead to frustration as communication is key to holding "theater of the mind" games.

That said, i hope the DM and players get this game running and have fun! :)