PDA

View Full Version : (D&D 5e) Looking for 1 more for HotDQ/TRoT

Vishera
March 12th, 2015, 05:08
We have 3 committed players and need 1 more to complete the party. This will be the first time DMing 5e on FG for me, but I have played it locally quite a bit. We will be playing most saturday evenings (around 6pm or so MST), with exception to a few weekends I may have to take off for family/work. It will be a pretty relaxed schedule and I will keep you all up to date on play times/availability.

We will be running through Hoard of the Dragon Queen and flowing right into Rise of the Tiamat soon after. If you have played and/or read these adventures please do not sign up!, what fun would be in that? ;)

I have an ultimate license, and all players will have access to my PHB Mods as well as other custom Mods I have added. Also, please make sure you have skype and a headset. Webcam is encouraged as I may live-stream the game at some point.

So far we have:
(undecided race)/Fighter lvl 1
Gnome/Wizard lvl 1
Wood Elf/Monk lvl 1

The current players have created back-up characters as well just in case ;)

Let me know if you're interested and/or you have any questions.

xKrisx
March 12th, 2015, 05:26
I would be interested in running this. I'd play a Paladin or Cleric.

Vishera
March 12th, 2015, 05:38
I would be interested in running this. I'd play a Paladin or Cleric.

sounds good. I actually have it open now if you'd like to pre-make your character?

Vishera
March 12th, 2015, 06:14
I will have the game open tomorrow evening as one of the players needs to build his character. Add my Skype: Rhopper85 and msg me when you see me pop on and I will give you the login info.

xKrisx
March 12th, 2015, 14:49
I added you on Skype so we get together tonight and go through character creation.

KainVorador
March 15th, 2015, 13:49
Any more room?