PDA

View Full Version : Glitch when minimizing/maximizing FGII GUI under Wineskin for Macintosh

Macmini
March 10th, 2015, 23:02
Whenever I am running either the DEMO (Any Mac) or GM version of FGII and try to maximize/minimize a few times, the screen goes haywire. Then I must close FGII and reopen it. I use a Macintosh with Yosemite and LogMeIn Hamachi on both computers. I have absolutely no problems with the connection. However, I won't be able to GM with this glitch. What does anyone suggest I do? Also, I followed the instructions to install FGII under Wineskin and had no problems. Attached is a picture of the Resulting GUI problem.

Trenloe
March 11th, 2015, 00:04
Have you selected "Cross Compatibility for Linux and Mac" in the settings window?

If you have done that already, what happens if you don't maximise the window but stretch it so that it is almost maximised?

Macmini
March 11th, 2015, 00:12
Hi Trenloe, Yes I have selected the Compatibility for Linux Mac for both computers. (DEMO and License version). If I stretch it manual, I have no problems. But It's a habit of mine to Maximize quickly by clicking on the green Plus on the upper left of the window. I also tried maximizing/minimizing using the tool that comes with FGII. But with no success. So I guess temporarily I should scale it manually until the bug is fixed. By the way, could you please let me know where do I go to submit bugs and the rules on this? Thank you very much for the help!

Trenloe
March 11th, 2015, 04:14
By the way, could you please let me know where do I go to submit bugs and the rules on this? Thank you very much for the help!
You're in the right forum - hopefully one of the devs will pick this up.

damned
March 11th, 2015, 04:58
I doubt that any graphical changes will be made under FG3. FG4 is under development and has much better graphical library support.
Most current Dev on FG3 is towards rulesets and ruleset features.
Dice, Networking and Graphics look like they will be held off till FG4.

Just an observation and thoughts... nothing official....