PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–15: The Overflow Archives 14/3/2015 8.15pm gmt

hawkwind
March 6th, 2015, 07:26
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

Beneath the Grand Lodge of Absalom lie the vaults, a series of storerooms and libraries that contain much of the Society’s findings from the past centuries. Cataloguing the sundry relics and texts takes time, and finds requiring closer study find their way to an extensive vault called the Overflow Archives. Soon after a pair of initiates sneaks into the archive and steals a few items on a dare, the complex inexplicably springs a leak. It is up to the PCs to investigate this strange phenomenon and put a stop to it before thousands of priceless documents are ruined forever.

Content in “The Overflow Archives” also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Dark Archive faction.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1364 calendar link

post your xmls, fraction details, chronicle sheets and inventory here

xazil
March 6th, 2015, 07:35
Sounds interesting, I'll come along from the looks of current schedules. :)

Rivver
March 6th, 2015, 07:36
Hi,

I'm in. I'll post my bards xml etc later in the week as she is playing in two games this weekend and there will be a little retraining going on in between (mainly to make better use of the L2 versatile performance ability).

Name: Aisha
Faction: Liberty's Edge
PFS: 163517-2

cmdisc
March 6th, 2015, 07:43
I'll check my schedule, but want to get my name down before too many hop in and lock me out. :)

I have a 3rd lvl Alchemist and a 5th lvl Archaeologist I can bring depending on the subtier.

Victor
March 6th, 2015, 08:34
I also am a maybe, but will put my name in the hat early.

Lord Kavos
March 6th, 2015, 09:31
I'm in I think as well, I know a few people here are waiting on me to run pt 3 of shades of ice, will pencil that in for the day/ night before...

Malkavian_Andi
March 6th, 2015, 11:13
I'm in for this. I'll post my stuff later when my internet connection works again (currently using my phone).

hawkwind
March 6th, 2015, 11:41
Sounds like a full game already , that was quick. From my first read thru it looks like a good adventure!

HoloGnome
March 6th, 2015, 17:50
I'll play!

NaomiLynn
March 6th, 2015, 19:00
Im in to play if there is room, Half-Elf Fighter.

cmdisc
March 6th, 2015, 19:52
With a 1st and 2nd lvl being offered I can only assume we aren't going for the 4-5 subtier. :p

Here is Grimwell's info. If he's too much for a 1-2 subtier, then I can look into making a half-orc Zen Archer.

Malkavian_Andi
March 8th, 2015, 19:31
By what the scenario description looks like, it looks like it could be fun for my Undine, but he's level 5. I'm ok with gaining only out-of-subtier gold, but I wouldn't bring him if that takes us to the higher subtier or if anyone isn't ok with a level 5 in a subtier 1-2 game.

xazil
March 9th, 2015, 02:43
As I put in the calendar I was hoping to bring my 3rd level Samurai, he shouldn't overpower 1-2 as he is a tank build, not damage.

hawkwind
March 9th, 2015, 08:20
As I put in the calendar I was hoping to bring my 3rd level Samurai, he shouldn't overpower 1-2 as he is a tank build, not damage.

But can he swim?

xazil
March 9th, 2015, 08:34
But can he swim?

Well, -1 swim and maybe stuff like air crystals or potion of touch of sea....

hawkwind
March 9th, 2015, 08:46
As of this morning there are eight people wanting to play for six places so I have chosen people on the basis of who posted first. However please post the relevant files asap please

cmdisc
March 9th, 2015, 09:11
Who are your 2 alternates? If any of them have PCs on the calendar that may affect the overall APL if they end up not playing.

And as a reminder, I am willing to bring in a 1st lvl to bring the APL down if necessary, instead of my 3rd.

hawkwind
March 9th, 2015, 10:22
hobognome and Naomilyn would be the alternatives if some one drops out before hand

Victor
March 9th, 2015, 10:53
I would rather play the higher tier.
I can bring Daget (Sorcerer), who will be level 4 at that time, and will have to get you the Chronicle just beforehand, or I could bring Coburn,(Warpriest Archer), who is level 5.
If we play low tier I could bring a L1 Alchemist, or retrain him into something else for the mission, since we have one of those.

Lord Kavos
March 9th, 2015, 12:58
I would like to play Ulfgar if possible - Drunken Barbarian 3 / Brawler 2. I miss his drinking antics...but that would push us up into the higher tier.

It looks like that is people's preferred options anyway, most of us wanting to play higher level PCs in this one. If we are all happy with that, i'll post Ulfgar's files asap.

Have Ember, my dawnflower bard 1 / swashbuckler 1 for low tier if that's the way we go also...

Malkavian_Andi
March 9th, 2015, 13:35
I miss his drinking antics...I guess there'll be lots to drink for him in this scenario. Mostly water, and not very clean I suppose, but if he can drink a lot, he could drain the archive *lol*

Malkavian_Andi
March 10th, 2015, 00:28
ok, back to serious topics. Here's my character's files.

Victor
March 10th, 2015, 00:37
It looks like that is people's preferred options anyway, most of us wanting to play higher level PCs in this one. If we are all happy with that, i'll post Ulfgar's files asap.
Yea, looks like the higher tier will work, if Rivver can bring a higher level char too. I get kind of tired of almost always running low level missions. I want to run some of those PCs that worked hard to get to where they are rather than get a few more lowbies up to their levels and then let them sit dormant, like a collection of porcelain dolls.
Ready to get out of the kiddie pool.

HoloGnome
March 10th, 2015, 02:01
If you need an alternate, and assuming subtier 4-5, I will either play Enora/4 (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?16900-Files-Pregen-Player-Characters-%28FG-format%29&p=198331&viewfull=1#post198331) or Amiri/4 (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?16900-Files-Pregen-Player-Characters-%28FG-format%29&p=201966&viewfull=1#post201966) - whichever seems more appropriate for the party. I have built both and used them in games, so they should be good-to-go.

NaomiLynn
March 10th, 2015, 05:21
i will withdrawl from this one, seems like everyone else is playing at a way higher level with there characters lol.

cmdisc
March 10th, 2015, 08:43
Everyone keep in mind that Daylight Savings has changed times for some folks. 8:15pm GMT is still the standard, but your relation to GMT may have shifted.

hawkwind
March 10th, 2015, 09:57
i will withdrawl from this one, seems like everyone else is playing at a way higher level with there characters lol.

space now available for hobognome and Naomilyn, first one to post gets it

HoloGnome
March 10th, 2015, 10:01
Well...NaomiLynn was an alternate. But...I'm still available if someone drops. And from the looks of the party, it would be Enora the Arcanist/4.

cmdisc
March 10th, 2015, 11:47
I'm seeing 6 on the calendar with HG as the alternate. Technically we could run with 7 if the GM wanted, but that's totally Hawkwind's call as 7 players can be a lot to handle.

If I like this one and enough interest is there for another run, I would consider GMing it, but not until after the CON.

NaomiLynn
March 11th, 2015, 02:05
im good on this one, the levels are too high for any character that i have, and i am going to look for a car this saturday anyway.

hawkwind
March 11th, 2015, 11:08
I'm seeing 6 on the calendar with HG as the alternate. Technically we could run with 7 if the GM wanted, but that's totally Hawkwind's call as 7 players can be a lot to handle.

If I like this one and enough interest is there for another run, I would consider GMing it, but not until after the CON.

I'm not interested in running a seven player game, its no fun for any one, to many small rooms attached to narrow corridors

Lord Kavos
March 11th, 2015, 11:31
Here are Ulfgar's files...

HoloGnome
March 11th, 2015, 18:18
Yeah - 7 is no good. PFS is notorious for constrained battles - it happens in every scenario and it's a pain. Just let me know if you need me to play - I'll be there at the start to check in. hawkwind - did you see my post with the pregen link for Enora/4?

xazil
March 12th, 2015, 05:24
Here is Haplo at his projected 3rd. He is in a game the day before that Lord Kavos is running. This should be accurate bar starting cash/prestige which I will be able to pass on prior to actual start. The chronicle attached is the current most recent one.

Rivver
March 12th, 2015, 07:39
Pulled out as I don't have a higher level toon and am fed up of playing pregens.

hawkwind
March 12th, 2015, 08:53
ok hobo you are in

HoloGnome
March 12th, 2015, 09:17
ok, hamwind. Thx! Enora/4 - as in the other thread. ;)

hawkwind
March 12th, 2015, 12:23
Ok i'll have a look later, got a 5e game to prep for tonight first

cmdisc
March 12th, 2015, 23:37
Hey guys, it looks like I will have to withdraw from this. The local theater that my wife and son are part of opens Les Miserables tomorrow night and they just had 2 significant people bail on them last minute. So there's some shuffling around of cast to do and I offered to help out where I could. So this weekend is shot. Sorry this is so last minute.

Good luck with the Archives. :)

Lord Kavos
March 13th, 2015, 00:26
Pulled out as I don't have a higher level toon and am fed up of playing pregens.

You can still play Lori rivver.... Ulfgar has received a letter from a ulfen friend of his telling him to lookout for a pretty gnome & protect her...

hawkwind
March 13th, 2015, 08:22
I had a few connection problems with the game i tried to run last night, players couldn't get through using FG alias but could on IP address 82.11.176.93. I suspect my ISP has changed it. I will check the IP address and post it here before the game if it has changed

Lord Kavos
March 13th, 2015, 09:44
That happened to me once...it was because the FG server was down - when u put in an alias, it pings the FG server for the ip for that alias - which it can't find if the server is down.

On a side note when the server is down u can't connect to a game with the demo license - so that must use the server as well

Victor
March 13th, 2015, 10:06
Here is Coburn

hawkwind
March 14th, 2015, 19:52
server up, if people have problems connecting post here and try the ip address mentioned up post. I have just got to bed time for my kids and then I'll on TS and in front of the PC ready for play

xazil
March 14th, 2015, 21:09
Here is Haplo's last chronicle.

HoloGnome
March 15th, 2015, 04:56
Thanks for the game, Hawkwind. The archives were definitely overflowing! :)

Lord Kavos
March 15th, 2015, 06:19
Cheers buddy thx for the game

hawkwind
March 15th, 2015, 14:02
Quick question, its been a while since I last had to report a adventure , is it RPG or PFC? I assuming its RPG

Lord Kavos
March 15th, 2015, 16:25
Rpg the other is for core games

cmdisc
March 15th, 2015, 20:23
Yeah, I had to look that one up too when I first noticed the change. Needed to make sure I wasn't checking the wrong one.

As LK says, RPG is what you want while PFC stands for 'Pathfinder Core'.

hawkwind
March 17th, 2015, 10:32
sorry about the delay, doing lots of family stuff occurred. Attached is a draft pdf of the chronicle sheet with fillable text for you to put your stuff in and keep, I have also uploaded the chat log if anyone has forgotten their day job rolls. I just need Hobognomes PFS details to complete the reporting process

Malkavian_Andi
March 17th, 2015, 12:10
Thanks a lot :)

HoloGnome
March 17th, 2015, 15:04
Hey Chalkwind - Is your GM ID 16806 or 62703? When we played Rise of the Goblin Guild, the CS for Axxis shows your GM ID as 62703. :confused:

hawkwind
March 19th, 2015, 09:31
Have i run Rise of Goblin Guild? I have no recollection of running that adventure but i can confirm my GM Id as being 16806

hawkwind
March 19th, 2015, 09:33
a check of the boards shows that the mighty Skellan ran that adventure, I guess all Brits must sound the same to you

HoloGnome
March 19th, 2015, 15:31
So it was! I was in a hurry when I was looking at those chronicles! :)

hawkwind
March 20th, 2015, 15:10
Results posted at Paizo.....? Finally