PDA

View Full Version : How's This For An Idea

dulux-oz
March 1st, 2015, 00:42
Hi Guys & Girls,

How's this for an idea: on the FG Launch Screen, along with the other links in the "Getting Started" section, SW puts a link directly to the Extensions' Wiki Page? I know there's a link to the Main Wiki Page already and (of course) a link to the Extension's Page from there, but it might be another "value add" to let new users (and even some old users) know about the Extension's Page directly from the Launch Screen.

Just my $0.02 worth of an idea :)

Cheers

darrenan
March 1st, 2015, 01:30
extensions and modules

darrenan
March 1st, 2015, 01:32
However, the more links you put there, the less room there is for Release Notes. Of course, there's already very little of the release notes showing, perhaps Release Notes should also just be a single link to the Release Notes page?

While this is a good idea, I'm not sure how strongly I feel about it. I would say add it to the requested features page. It probably doesn't rank very high against some of the other things on that list.

Trenloe
March 1st, 2015, 02:35
Extensions and modules are available on the page that the "Supported Game Systems" link takes you to. I think that you need only as small set of links on the landing page so that release notes etc. can be seen. Perhaps change "Supported Game Systems" to "Supported Game Systems (inc. library modules and ruleset extensions)"?

dulux-oz
March 1st, 2015, 03:09
Extensions and modules are available on the page that the "Supported Game Systems" link takes you to. I think that you need only as small set of links on the landing page so that release notes etc. can be seen. Perhaps change "Supported Game Systems" to "Supported Game Systems (inc. library modules and ruleset extensions)"?

That might be the way to do it.

Nickademus
March 1st, 2015, 12:42
"Supported Game Systems (inc. library modules and ruleset extensions)"?

Supported Game Systems/Modules/Extensions