PDA

View Full Version : LFP (2) - 5E Lost Mines using Adventurers League rules. Mondays 1000-1330 MDT USA

lbealsjr
February 27th, 2015, 19:56
I will be running an online version of Lost Mines of Phandelver using Fantasy Grounds. Currently I have 3 players for group 1 (runs Monday form 1000-1300 MDT (Denver CO USA) and is composed of Bards...so playing a Bard would be nice..tentatively subtitled..A Band of Bards) and one for group 2 (runs Tuesday from 1900-2200 MDT Denver CO USA).

I am looking for 5 players for each group.I have an ultimate licence so there is no cost to use FG for the game (other than the time and effort to download the program). The game will be run using Adventurer League rules so your character will be legal for use at any AL Encounters or Expedition play. It will be logged as casual/home play which is within the guidelines of the program. Only downside to doing it online is that you will not get the actual cert for a magic item to be able to trade it. You will still be able to log the item on your adventure log however.

If you are interested shoot me an message via email ([email protected]) and we will see what we can do to get you playing. Character generation and test play is intended to start week of 9 March. This is intended as an extra opportunity for those people who are having difficulty getting to their FLGS to play in person. and for those people who need a way to generate a 5th level character for Tier 2 play. If you have a group that wants to play contact me and I will see if we can add another online session.
thanks
Bear