PDA

View Full Version : Patches are up (SW v4.0.1 and DL:R v2.0.2)

phantomwhale
February 26th, 2015, 22:26
Patches for SavageWorlds (version 4.0.1) and Deadlands:Reloaded (vesrion 2.0.2) have just gone live.

These fix a number of bugs found after the initial release.

Aside from the minor fixes, there was a major problem with the Deadlands:Reloaded where the character portrait menu was not working at all. These should all have been fixed now.

Any more bugs / typos ? Please reply and let us know !

Cheers,
Ben

Debinani
March 7th, 2015, 20:07
I can't seem to get the /chip command to work in Deadlands. I admit it may be user error, but when I attempt any combination I get the help text.

phantomwhale
March 8th, 2015, 12:48
Looks like their was a regression there a while ago. I've pushed up a patch (version 4.0.2) to Smiteworks. I think as a workaround, you might be able to do "//chip count" (note the extra slash !) in the current version, but hopefully that should be all fixed up in the next few days via the auto-update.

Thanks very much for reporting this :)

Moon Wizard
March 10th, 2015, 20:26
Just pushed update from phantomwhale.

Cheers,
JPG

phantomwhale
March 10th, 2015, 23:22
Thanks JPG - details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23414-A-new-patch-is-up-(v4-0-2)&p=202965

Blue Haven
March 14th, 2015, 20:17
Just a question...i got this ruleset long ago from Drivethru and now you guys are making updates...but the webstore doesn't have it...do you guys only make updates through FG?? don't update the store version??

Trenloe
March 14th, 2015, 22:18
Just a question...i got this ruleset long ago from Drivethru and now you guys are making updates...but the webstore doesn't have it...do you guys only make updates through FG?? don't update the store version??
Email [email protected] with proof of your original purchase and your FG User ID - they'll add your product/s to the native FG update process for your FG User ID.

Blue Haven
March 15th, 2015, 21:19
And once again thank you :)
I really think you guys should update the file on the store too... ;)

Blue Haven
March 17th, 2015, 21:29
Just a dumb question...what proof do i need to send?? i no longer have the email sent from the store...i just go into my account on Drivethru and download the last version...they only need my email from the store???
Sorry for asking friend :)
Big Hugs

Trenloe
March 17th, 2015, 21:31
Just a dumb question...what proof do i need to send?? i no longer have the email sent from the store...i just go into my account on Drivethru and download the last version...they only need my email from the store???
Sorry for asking friend :)
Big Hugs
I would imagine you'd need something showing your order. Once logged in on the drivethru site go to Account -> My Orders and find the order containing the FG product/s. Do a screenshot of that and send it to the email address I listed above.

Blue Haven
March 18th, 2015, 18:17
Ok thank you friend :)