PDA

View Full Version : Gauging Interest for Rogues Thursday Night Throwdown

Rogue
February 24th, 2015, 20:49
Okay. I'd like to start up a game on Thursday nights, starting at 8:00 PM EST. But, its going to be a little different. Instead of having dedicated players playing dedicated roles, it will be more like a first come, first served, run what is available type game. The characters will all be a standard class, pre-generated by me. Whoever shows up first gets first pick of what character they want. This is an excellent opportunity for newer players to test out the game as well as Fantasy Grounds. And if you don't like the game, then you don't need to show up the next week, and someone else can have a shot. You will be allowed to switch characters from week to week, trying out all different roles. Again, excellent for a beginner to learn.
The game of choice will be Pathfinder. The characters will consist of two front line fighters, a rogue, a cleric, a wizard and a ranged person. As stated before, they will all be created before the game, and available on a first come first choice basis. Players will play the characters as they are, and the person who plays the next week will carry on with the character where the last person left off. Any questions please feel free to ask.

So, is anyone interested in this idea?

JerryRig
February 25th, 2015, 00:38
Just a little input from one of her players in other campaigns. Rogue is a very adventures driven DM/GM that lets the players be players. Has a solid understanding of 3.5 & pathfinder ruleset's in FG. I cant play in the game as I have other obligations on Thursday evenings. Enjoy!!