PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night Pathfinder (EST)(GMT-5)

Rogue
February 22nd, 2015, 23:12
Hello!
I currently have a Curse of the Crimson throne adventure Path all set up in FG and ready to go. All I need are the players. The characters are already generated, and I am willing to let you pick one and tweak it to your liking, or make a new one from scratch. My intention is to possibly play tonight. In two hours. (Yes, I am bored.) I have run this adventure path before, and it is a lot of fun. I want people who are good aligned, no Chaotic neutrals or such, just the good alignments. I am allowing the core book and Advanced Players guide only. I really prefer the characters that are there be used. SO, if you want a game in a couple hours, hit me up here, I'm waiting. This will be an ongoing campaign.
:)

Mature and willing to roleplay and interact players are preferred.

Rogue

Dr_Babylon
February 22nd, 2015, 23:31
Sounds quite ambitious and very interesting. I tend to be the type of player who needs plenty of prep time (character details, etc) but I sure hope you find the right guys to help make this happen.

Godspeed, sir or madam!

Taonna
February 23rd, 2015, 04:30
Sorry I'm not around early enough to play this with you but I do wish you plenty of luck finding players in the future if you haven't already.

Rogue
February 25th, 2015, 00:14
Jerry, here is Daedra.

Taonna
March 2nd, 2015, 03:31
How goes the game so far kinda curious