PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Night 5E

Dershem
February 21st, 2015, 02:48
Come build and Explore the world of Bastion!

The city of Bastion and the surroundings are points of light in a dark world. Over a century ago a Demon war ravaged the world, causing a great cataclysm during this time, the world itself went through upheaval, the Elves disappeared overnight, Halflings became extinct, and humanity was wiped down to a loan city in which the final battle took place. Now over a century later humanity begins to explore and rebuild.

When:Bi weekly Wednesdays at 6:00 to 10:00 Central time.
I will be using the community Team Speak, and Obsidian Portal for campaign tracking. Character & background generation I'm hoping to get started on 2/25 if not 3/11.

Obsidian Portal Site: https://the-last-bastion-1.obsidianportal.com/
Currently I have a full roster.

1. Lysander -Paladin
2. stripestiger - Rangerish
3. Gertak
4. Xenoview
5. The Incredible

I would like to find one more.

This is going to been a sandbox campaign, I'm looking for a player who will create help build and develop the world. If you are looking for a adventure path type, that has clear linear plot lines, this will probably not be it, expect wilderness exploration, searches for lost races, and whatever other goals the players create within the storyline.

First Session will be character & background generation, I have a few custom races, and a few that are typically not going to be around. (Elves, gnomes and halflings) though if your heart is set on one I will gladly work with you on a backstory. Dragonborn do not exist!.

If you are interested please PM me.

Dershem
February 22nd, 2015, 23:03
Alright gentlemen, if you could start coming up with some backstory idea's including family etc. The game is going to be starting in the Fort Caldwell area, I have a couple of basic over arching things that are going to be happening, exploration being a big theme. Other possible idea's themes are seeking a lost dwarven city, finding out what happened to the elves and halflings.

What I will need before the 25th nothing but you having an idea or two. The first session will be character building and background generating.

What I will need before the 3/11/15 will be completed character backstory, a picture to make mini's with.

If someone want's to play a elf or halfling please get with me on pm, it can be worked around. Also note Assaimir. teifling and t'skrang are also playable races.

Dershem
February 23rd, 2015, 01:16
Oh and please pm me your email so I can send an invite from the campaign page.

stripestiger
February 25th, 2015, 23:49
I cannot log into the server. Also I sent you a pm. I cannot find the ts server either, and have no mic

Dershem
February 26th, 2015, 00:21
Server is up now was a brief technical difficulty, but you will need a mic to be able to play, as I intend to use voice chat.

xenoview
March 12th, 2015, 00:14
Hope the gaming is on for tonight?

stripestiger
March 12th, 2015, 00:22
I've been trying to log into the FG server and no go so far.

xenoview
March 12th, 2015, 00:32
I've been trying to log into the FG server and no go so far.

Unless the DM starts the game on the server.

xenoview
March 14th, 2015, 01:11
Hope Talysian will still want to run the game?

stripestiger
March 18th, 2015, 20:05
So...are we on for tonight?

xenoview
March 18th, 2015, 21:17
So...are we on for tonight?

Not sure. I guess I can logon at 7 an see if we have a game tonight!

Lysander
March 19th, 2015, 01:14
Appears campaign is 'kaput' as the obsidian portal site is disbanded. A great game that will never be...

GunnarGreybeard
March 19th, 2015, 03:37
Talysian has been a FG regular for some time, hope its nothing serious.

JohnD
March 19th, 2015, 04:10
Yes, hopefully everything is OK. Sometimes life reaches out and clobbers all of us.