PDA

View Full Version : Agents of Oblivion module?

AstaSyneri
February 20th, 2015, 15:43
Hi!

I just bought the Agents of Oblivion PDF and before I start to make it into a (n incomplete) module for my personal uses, I was wondering whether anybody maybe has done so already! That might save a bit of time ;-).

damned
February 20th, 2015, 20:30
Hi Asta - without agreement from the publisher you cant share your FG modules...

AstaSyneri
February 20th, 2015, 23:06
Hi Asta - without agreement from the publisher you cant share your FG modules...

Unless it is only mechanics, then you can - they are not copyrightable. I am not looking for the whole module - most of the fluff doesn't apply to what I want to do with it.

Also: It doesn't hurt to compare notes, does it? Best Practices and all that...

Lastly: If somebody has already done it, I don't need to inquire whether it is interesting to do an official conversion.

damned
February 21st, 2015, 00:16
Perhaps Im misunderstanding - mechanics are not protected but the descriptions etc are.
Most settings would be protected.

AstaSyneri
February 21st, 2015, 14:47
Perhaps Im misunderstanding - mechanics are not protected but the descriptions etc are.
Most settings would be protected.

Yes, that. For once i am interested in playing the setting (well, it's a bunch of settings in any case) and secondly I was thinking about doing an official conversion. I am kind of in a lull now that I have "shipped" All for One - Régime Diabolique off to Doug.

Von Stalhein
February 23rd, 2015, 00:40
Was considering doing this conversion. I've just finished running a real-tabletop Agents of Oblivion game. Fun setting. Lots of exciting random tables to be converted too: e.g. as with the fantasy companion. I guess SmiteWorks would need to reach out to RealityBlurs though. I was thinking that I could do the GUI decent service too after my Red & White skin (partial skins always bug me - when there's still default radials and the like); but, do take it because I don't have a huge deal of time available for these things, and the sooner it's done the more fun everyone can have(!)