PDA

View Full Version : #5–04: The Stolen Heir - PFS CORE - 21 Feb 7PM UTC

xazil
February 19th, 2015, 04:50
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

The Mendevian Crusade draws heavily on the Pathfinder Society’s resources, and unless the Decemvirate can secure the assistance of generous patrons, the society may not have sufficient capital both to fight off the demonic invasion and to prepare its expedition to a lost historical site within the Worldwound. Upon hearing that the daughter of an eminent and wealthy of citizen of Sauerton has gone missing, the Pathfinders rush to her aid in the hope of earning her father’s goodwill and support in upcoming endeavors.

Note this is a PFS CORE scenario run.

Calendar Link https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1355

NaomiLynn
February 19th, 2015, 06:37
Im down to play, i signed up on the game calendar. Halfling Rogue. same character im going to run with you on blackfoot's game tuesday.
Name: Cale Tucker
PFS # 170092-1
Faction: The Exchange
Starting Gold: 26gp 9sp 8cp

xazil
February 19th, 2015, 06:39
Im down to play, i signed up on the game calendar. Halfling Rogue. same character im going to run with you on blackfoot's game tuesday.
Name: Cale Tucker
PFS # 170092-1
Faction: The Exchange
Starting Gold: 26gp 9sp 8cp

No problem. I'll have the information ready for you before Blackfoot's game so you can go into that with your updated character.

NaomiLynn
February 19th, 2015, 07:05
No problem. I'll have the information ready for you before Blackfoot's game so you can go into that with your updated character.

thanks, much appreciated

HoloGnome
February 19th, 2015, 14:46
I'll bring a new core druid - Axxis the Destroyer and Blood the Velociraptor.

Victor
February 20th, 2015, 07:42
Bramble'll amble along.

Sam Guerra
February 20th, 2015, 18:46
Signed up with Zanthas will be level 2

NaomiLynn
February 21st, 2015, 07:30
aight i got the alarm set for 10, wake up, run, shower, and ill be ready to play lol.

Victor
February 21st, 2015, 07:44
aight i got the alarm set for 10, wake up, run, shower, and ill be ready to play lol.

Don't forget to have a good breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day when one is risking life and limb and removing life and limbs from others.

xazil
February 21st, 2015, 08:44
Hopefully Sam will be all ready before start, but if not I'll have some pre-gens (the core ones) ready to go.

xazil
February 21st, 2015, 12:25
Server is up for work prior to game - Epic Ogre Dead Zone.

NaomiLynn
February 22nd, 2015, 00:38
thanks guys, it was fun and a great learning experience. great job xazil and thankyou for having me. let me know if there is anything you need from me for the CS.

NaomiLynn
February 23rd, 2015, 06:02
hey xazil, not saying you forgot but holognome and my self are going to need those chronicles for our quest tuesday.

xazil
February 23rd, 2015, 06:06
Yep, I hadnt forgotten. I responded in that thread earlier today. :)

They should be coming along shortly when I get home from work (its Monday afternoon here).

NaomiLynn
February 23rd, 2015, 06:33
ok cool thanks. god i hope everything gets cancelled tomorrow lol. we are being delayed to go to work because we are getting pounded with snow.

xazil
February 23rd, 2015, 06:56
Here are the first 3 for the people that need them more urgently.

Sam, as per PM, I need Cobble's character number. Either a new one or one redone as a Core character else I cannot report or make you a finished chronicle.

HoloGnome
February 23rd, 2015, 15:42
Thanks for running it! Fun game!