PDA

View Full Version : Is there a list of known broken things?

lbealsjr
February 10th, 2015, 19:22
Trying to learn the program and one of the impediments is I can't seem to find a list of known issues. Is there a list maintained by Smiteworks that is accessible to the user so if they have a problem they can determine if it is a known problem, previously reported and cleared and oh by the way that is why you should update or they are just not understanding the program.

For instance...distribution of items from the Party Sheet, doing some digging using Google (which btw is not an adequate substitute for having a known issue list) turns up some posts from last year that perhaps/maybe distribution of items from parcels on the Party Sheet might be/could be/ in certain circumstances not be working across all the rulesets or maybe just in the 5E edition. Pretty not useful especially when the wiki and some of the videos imply that it does work. So I am left wondering is that broken or am I not doing something right.

I like the program but the documentation is abysmal. Disclaimer: coming from a nuclear engineering operation background my version of acceptable documentation tends to be orders of magnitude different than most people's.

Lawrence