PDA

View Full Version : Barbarians of Lemuria

daddystabz
February 10th, 2015, 00:26
How can I PLEASE, PLEASE get a ruleset or anything to help me run Barbarians of Lemuria in FG? I've been trying to obtain something for this game for aorund 2 years or so. I really badly want to run the new Barbarians of Lemuria Mythic Edition with FG.

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Mask_of_winter
February 10th, 2015, 00:31
Please please please tell us which game you're gonna want to play next week! :D That way we can get ready and build all the rulesets you need ahead of time.

Check out the Pledge Levels: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/700903193/barbarians-of-lemuria-mythic-edition

daddystabz
February 10th, 2015, 00:57
First off, that is quite a rude response. Secondly, I already AM a backer on the kickstarter and already own every release of the game. I am just trying to find the ruleset that I heard was created a while back that it seems was never posted or at least a character sheet.

Also for the record, I do indeed run and play many games/systems. I am an avid gamer who would love to make the hundreds of dollars I've invested in FG worthwhile and am active in many communities including increasingly more Roll20. I have never gotten the kind of rude response there that I have here and that table is free at a base level.

Mask_of_winter
February 10th, 2015, 01:27
Hey man you come here every other week begging for someone to make a ruleset for the game you want to play. I just think it's funny as hell. And now the kickstander has me rolling on the floor. A ruleset takes hundreds of hours of development to create. And if you had to pay someone to do it, it would cost thousands of dollars. The community can't keep up with that.

Meanwhile, we provided you with the know-how using CoreRpg to create character sheets for any system you want. No coding, no macros required, you just populate it with the items you want inside of FG, export it and you have a character sheet. Doug even created a sticky thread where people can drop their custom sheet after your last visit about the d6 Adventure.

daddystabz
February 10th, 2015, 02:11
I think you may misunderstand me a bit. I'm asking if anyone has already made anything for the ruleset they wish to share. I work a ton of hours and don't have the time myself to do all I want to in terms of creating content myself. I will try to create a character sheet myself. I just wanted to save myself some time if someone else already has done some work on it. Also, I am ALWAYS willing to pay for people's work/help.

ddavison
February 10th, 2015, 02:16
Be nice everyone.

Regarding the Kickstarter, there is already a plan to include a Fantasy Grounds version of this game system. Originally, he was going to do both an FG version and a Roll20 version, but Roll20 made him remove all references to their name since he didn't speak with them first. The creation of the ruleset is completely up to FiligreeForge; however, we have given permission for the new ruleset to be built upon our CoreRPG ruleset. I would recommend posting for a status update on the Kickstarter. He may have a beta version in the works that he would be willing to share.

VenomousFiligree
February 10th, 2015, 23:40
The ruleset that was a wip a few years ago does not work with FG 3.0.10.

I was kindly offered some help on producing the BoL ruleset, however the person has real life commitments that obviously take priority. I'm waiting on an update to see where I stand.

One person backed at the "Fantasy Grounds + Beta Access" pledge level, so as soon as I have a beta ruleset to share then he will receive it.

daddystabz
February 11th, 2015, 00:23
The ruleset that was a wip a few years ago does not work with FG 3.0.10.

I was kindly offered some help on producing the BoL ruleset, however the person has real life commitments that obviously take priority. I'm waiting on an update to see where I stand.

One person backed at the "Fantasy Grounds + Beta Access" pledge level, so as soon as I have a beta ruleset to share then he will receive it.

I wonder if that one person was me. I remember backing to make sure I got the FG ruleset as well but in recent months had completely forgotten there was going to be one till I went to the Kickstarter page and read it again.

VenomousFiligree
February 11th, 2015, 06:59
pm me your Kickstarter name or message me on Kickstarter and I'll tell you!

Alternatively if you go to the Kickstarter page it will tell you your pledge level.

damned
February 11th, 2015, 11:57
not me - i went the next level up...
tbh - i only backed it to see another FG ruleset :)

its a bit of a process building a ruleset!

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/fg-con-6-150-3.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)
FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com (https://www.fg-con.com/) for all the latest info.