PDA

View Full Version : IRON GODS: Friday Night, 9PM EST [TeamSpeak 3]

jasonthelamb
February 7th, 2015, 05:46
Looking for 3 players for the Iron Gods campaign. It will be Friday night at 9PM EST, games will run until roughly 1AM.

Looking for players who are interested in a long-term campaign, with Iron Gods we'll be at it for a while. I'd like for people to make a majority of the sessions, please don't sign up if you don't think you can do that time every night for the foreseeable future.

Characters will start at level 1, 25-point buy, and max starting gold for your class. Not looking for min-maxed characters but I do understand that people need to have some sort of optimization. No stat below 9 before racials.

If you have any questions - feel free to PM me or message me on skype.

Game Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1349) entry for anyone interested in this.

ThinkTank
February 7th, 2015, 11:44
Intrested.

7pm EST prefered but I'm easy.

Are you open for Saturdays aswell, or only Fridays?

DFang
February 7th, 2015, 12:27
I've applied in the calendar page. 9PM or 7PM EST is fine by me.
How do you want to receive my character concept proposal GM Jason?

Old Man Trouble
February 7th, 2015, 13:41
The above mentioned time won't work for me, as I already have a game. Should the game end up on Saturday instead, I would very much like to play. 8) Diana Zarkhov may yet see the light of day. If not, I do wish you all well.

jasonthelamb
February 7th, 2015, 19:15
Friday at 9PM EST is non-negotiable, only time I really have in my schedule at the moment :D

SheerANONYMOUS
February 8th, 2015, 18:07
I would be interested in this, I shall sign up as well.

jasonthelamb
February 8th, 2015, 20:29
Hey guys - just want everyone to know that at this moment we are full - I will do my best to keep in touch with the people who have shown interest in case a spot does open in the future.

ThinkTank
February 10th, 2015, 19:15
May well step back myself, feel free to collect some more folks for backup.

I know there is a previous group that had concepts for Iron Gods and were after a GM, DFang, OMT being two of them. Dr Babylon and d1wright being the third and forth.

bcp001
February 10th, 2015, 22:22
I'm game if a slot opens up, the friday 9 est timeslot is fine.

jasonthelamb
February 10th, 2015, 22:31
Sorry - I should clarify; I posted this elsewhere and got the five beforehand. If anyone is interested in being a 'reserve', I can keep you on my short list of contacts :)

SpyNavy
February 14th, 2015, 03:46
I'd be interested if a spot opens up.

Cheers

lordbeanis
February 20th, 2015, 19:51
I would love to play in this one if a spot were to open up.

isolapop
August 14th, 2015, 15:47
Hello! I'm one of the players of this Iron Gods campaign, speaking on behalf of the GM, whom you would know as jasonthelamb. We are looking for an a additional player to add to the group, as one of ours had to leave for work reasons. We play every Friday night at 9pm EST, and we use TeamSpeak for all communication, both in character and out. The party just turned level 7, and the party consists of a magus, a bard, an oracle, an Eldritch Knight (I'm not really sure what that is, but that's what he calls himself), and a monk. We're a pretty relaxed group, and we're not looking for min/maxed or gimmicky characters, so just make sure that whomever you bring is fun to play with and as. If you have any questions, you can ask the GM, who is once again jasonthelamb, and he will help you out. I, on the other hand, am a bit too incompetent to help anyone out further than this post.

lordbeanis
September 2nd, 2015, 02:06
The last post on here was from the middle of August, I was curious if a spot was still available.

Taonna
September 2nd, 2015, 02:36
maybe please refer to the new thread https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?25829-Jason-s-Tavern-Spots-Open where the gm has posted all his open slots