PDA

View Full Version : [Interest Check] The End Of The World: Zombie Apocalypse

VenomousFiligree
February 5th, 2015, 21:05
Anyone interested in trying this with CoreRPG? I could run UK evenings Friday or Saturday, nothing lengthy just a few sessions.

daddystabz
February 5th, 2015, 23:27
Have you customized it to run in CoreRPG? I am running a game in Roll20 and would love to be able to use FG instead somehow.

VenomousFiligree
February 6th, 2015, 07:10
I replied in your original thread how I'm doing dice rolls, everything else is easily done in CoreRPG.

I just had a play with this and added two 'skill fields' labeled positive dice and negative dice. You can then drag dice to these fields and roll them, then right click to clear. Repeat as required. You need to do the cancelling and success checks yourself, but heh, thats just like being at the table! :)

d1wright
February 6th, 2015, 18:08
I'd be interested in giving it a try. I enjoy apocalypse scenarios and can meet your overseas timeframe.

Currently watching a youtube video about the RPG.

daddystabz
February 6th, 2015, 18:21
I just started a campaign of this on Roll 20 based on the EPIC/huge mega zombie campaign War of the Dead. It is a HUGE storyline we are playing through and is similar to The Walking Dead in tone. Would you be interested in trying your hand at running it? We have only played mid-way through the first adventure so far. I can get you the adventure material. It is really quite good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS60J-o_yt0

VenomousFiligree
February 6th, 2015, 18:41
I'm not planning on this being an epic/huge/mega campaign. That being said if everyone's having fun....

D1wright, would Friday or Saturday be a better day?

d1wright
February 6th, 2015, 21:06
Venom,

Friday is probably better but Saturday would work as well.

VenomousFiligree
February 7th, 2015, 13:39
I know have three players interested, d1wright from here, Zamaszysty from the Steam forum and Nick from G+

I'll run with 3, however 4 to 5 would be ideal.

Dr_Babylon
February 8th, 2015, 02:35
I am SO in a Zombie Apocalypse mood of late (is there a more charming form of escapism?) but there's virtually no way I could meet a UK-friendly schedule. Guess I just wanted to voice my vicarious support. Fight the good fight, lads, and save those bullets for real emergencies.

VenomousFiligree
February 8th, 2015, 09:16
I am SO in a Zombie Apocalypse mood of late (is there a more charming form of escapism?) but there's virtually no way I could meet a UK-friendly schedule. Guess I just wanted to voice my vicarious support. Fight the good fight, lads, and save those bullets for real emergencies.

Damned timezones! I can only ever play in the evenings even at the weekends. Work (unfortunately) and family always have to come first.

Honken
February 8th, 2015, 18:43
Well, I am defenitely interested in playing, I have not yet gotten my hands on a copy, but will do as soon as there is a chance. I am in CET, and would prefer a friday night (i travel to my hometown every third weekend for some face to face roleplaying, so if saturday is the day, I will not be able to play every saturday).

Will it be text only or will there be voice based?

/H

VenomousFiligree
February 8th, 2015, 18:52
I'm happy playing with text based or voiced based IC. We will need voice for GM OOC at least. I've created a G+ community where we're discussing character generation, if you have a G+ account PM me you name and I'll add you.

VenomousFiligree
February 10th, 2015, 18:50
First session will be 20th / 21st of February. Please see the events in the G+ community.

VenomousFiligree
February 10th, 2015, 23:47
First session will be Friday 20 February, FG calendar entry here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1352)for those interested.

Mordiaky
April 11th, 2015, 18:52
I am very interested in this campaign and as my first one online it will be learning the tool as well for me. I added my self and is in pending right now, let me know if you would allow me to join the journey.

VenomousFiligree
April 11th, 2015, 19:19
Are you on Google+, as I've a group set up there. I've not managed to start anything yet due to illness, should be starting something soon.

CthulhuHalo
April 12th, 2015, 04:39
I wouldn't mind joining as well, I've always loved zombie apocalypse-type stories. Do I just sign up or is there a certain way I have to describe my character, or...?

VenomousFiligree
April 12th, 2015, 08:38
please pm me your G+ profiles, as the game is being organised on G+ and will likely use a hangout for voice.

Swipht
April 13th, 2015, 01:18
How many players do you have? You full?

VenomousFiligree
April 13th, 2015, 01:49
I have three before the recent interest.

Swipht
April 13th, 2015, 02:02
dear Jesus please let there be a zombie Apocalypse so I can start shooting mother ****ers in the face. Sounds like you're not full. . . I'd like in.

VenomousFiligree
April 13th, 2015, 02:11
As requested, for anyone interested -

please pm me your G+ profiles, as the game is being organised on G+ and will likely use a hangout for voice.

VenomousFiligree
April 16th, 2015, 11:24
The first session will be Friday 24th April at 1900 GMT+1. We will be using voice for both IC and OOC. PM me your G+ details if you want to play.

VenomousFiligree
April 22nd, 2015, 21:44
Have three players, one or two more would be good.