PDA

View Full Version : Player needed for 5e campaign!

jhondidfool
February 5th, 2015, 18:09
Fridays night (8:00 PM GMT+1) I host a game on 5e. We are five players and me, the DM, but one of us is going to be missing for three weeks after this Friday 6th Feb (work stuff). I though the perfect time to find a 6th (5th for 3 weeks) player.
I'm quite new to FG, and so we all are, as we used to play on Roll20.
We are looking for someone who enjoys rp, has a comical side and does not mind putting up with some "How do I"s, even from the DM (Reading all the stuff as fast as I can, think I got the hang of it, but I'm sure there are things I'm still missing).
Anyone interested reply here. The party is level 3, consisting of a barbarian half orc, a half orc fighter afraid of snakes, a wood elf pyromaniac emo druid, a human ranger with a killing goblins fetish and a wood elf bard (the one on leave).
Hope to play with you! :D
jhondidfool (DM)

Koreapsu
February 9th, 2015, 04:24
PMed you.

fenrislord
February 12th, 2015, 15:53
Hey Hows it going. Would love to join your game. Ive been playing D&D for about 18 years now. Find it almost impossible to find a table top game here in the Bahamas.
Just let me know if i would be able to jump on and what do i need to do.

Thanks

Jason Roxbury

jhondidfool
February 12th, 2015, 16:04
I'd love to accomodate for you, but we just accepted a new player and I don't want to de-stabilyze the group too much. I'll post here when we need a 6th player :)