PDA

View Full Version : Share Game System Character Sheets

ddavison
February 4th, 2015, 19:31
Please use this thread to share custom character sheets you've built using CoreRPG.

Steps to Follow as a Contributor:

Use the most recent version of CoreRPG (Update if necessary)
Create a blank character sheet
Add Attributes/Skill sections and sub-items that you believe make sense
Export the character sheet from your Character Selection
Upload the XML file here
Post a screenshot or video link with your XML file and a brief description

I recommend that if you include a blank sheet that needs to be filled in, that you also include a completely filled-in version as well so that end-users can see what a finished character looks like in that ruleset.

Steps to Follow as an End-User:

Download the XML file to your computer
Launch a new CoreRPG Campaign
Go to your Character Selection screen
Click the List Edit icon and then click Import
Browse to the location where your XML file is saved
Repeat several times to make several new copies of the template
Edit each instance as needed for individual characters

ddavison
February 4th, 2015, 19:35
Game System: All Flesh Must Be Eaten
Publisher: Eden Studios
Description: A generic sheet to record your attributes, derived attributes and skills. To use, double-click your attribute to add the attribute to your modifier, then double-click on your skill to roll a Skill, with the attribute added. To use the weapon and damage sections, right-click to clear the Dice value and drag new dice to the entry. For any section, use the list edit controls to add or remove new entries.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG9ovku3T48

Mask_of_winter
February 5th, 2015, 05:08
Game System: GUMSHOE: Night's Black Agents
Publisher: Pelgrane Press
Description: This sheet has all the skills typically used in a NBA game. Write the Skill Rating on the text line and use the box for you pool. Simply scroll up on the modifier to indicate how many Points you're spending and roll a d6. You can drop a d6 in the Hotkey bar. Alternatively, you can use the **Test** section. A few common ones are included. Create a new line for a new test. I didn't make a line for every test possible as the sheet would be too long. Longer than it already is. The Abilities tab is perfect to list all cherries and combat maneuvers. I believe GUMSHOE has an OGL license but the cherries are NBA and I decided not to include them in case that would violate copyright. If you have proof of the contrary let me know and I'll upload and updated character sheet. My only wish is that it was possible to have a link for Skills and Attributes in the Main tab. This would help players learn what can be accomplished with a certain skill. As for the rest of the necessary information I've included a rough template in the Notes section of the Notes tab (keep scrolling down brothas.)

AstaSyneri
February 5th, 2015, 12:16
Game System: GUMSHOE: Night's Black Agents
Publisher: Pelgrane Press
Description: This sheet has all the skills typically used in a NBA game.

I find shooting and athletics, but I am missing rebounding, passing, ball handling and skill specializations like long-range shooting or free throws! Maybe you should rework the sheet.

ddavison
February 5th, 2015, 14:24
I recommend that if you include a blank sheet that needs to be filled in, that you also include a completely filled-in version as well so that end-users can see what a finished character looks like in that ruleset. I added this line to the instructions since I think it makes it easier for people who may be new to FG or those game systems.

VenomousFiligree
February 6th, 2015, 11:21
Sheet for the End of the World - Zombie Apocalypse (https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=275).

daddystabz
February 6th, 2015, 19:21
Thank you all so much! Keep the hits coming!

viresanimi
February 7th, 2015, 01:49
Double Post

viresanimi
February 7th, 2015, 01:51
Just playing around with the CoreRPG, I made charactersheet for Marvel Heroic RPG. Enjoy.

Marvel Heroic Charactersheet (https://www.dropbox.com/s/y6xukddr0jypn4z/Marvel%20Heroic%20RPG%20Character.xml?dl=0)

There should be a "download" button at the top.

Vires Animi

Blahness98
February 11th, 2015, 01:51
I also was just messing around with the sheet and threw together a Cyberpunk 2020 sheet. Might play around a little more to see what else I can toss in there.

-edit: Uploaded a completed sheet for a character that I play. This is an in play character at a home game so, everything should be entered in as an example. I did add a wound track and weapons listing to the sheet for the completed character and the skills listing is pretty huge. If I can find a way to adjust the listing to make the columns a little more equal, I will upload a better version later. Any questions on the sheet, let me know.

Trenloe
February 11th, 2015, 02:22
I also was just messing around with the sheet and threw together a Cyberpunk 2020 sheet. Might play around a little more to see what else I can toss in there.
Nice. Thanks for sharing. Would you, and the others who are kindly sharing character sheet XML in this thread, mind including a screenshot of a filled in character sheet within FG? This will give everyone looking for character sheets a good idea of what it looks like and how to fill it out. Thanks.

Trenloe
February 22nd, 2015, 16:38
DCC character sheets available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23273-DCC-RPG-Character-Sheet-Templates

leozelig
February 23rd, 2015, 06:09
Here are the DCC character sheets...

(Edit: Screenshot added)

leozelig
February 23rd, 2015, 06:10
And the rest...

(Edit: Screenshot added)

Golgorosh
February 28th, 2015, 17:41
Hello there

i have taken some time for the 7th Edition Call of Cthulhu character sheets. I just cant get the skill in multiple rows so the character sheet ends up pretty lengthy.
You'll get in English and French (homemade translation as this edition isnt yet translated in French).

Edit : Thanks Damned for the tips. I have updated the character sheets, added some more infos that were lacking. Enjoy :)

damned
March 1st, 2015, 00:07
Well done Golgorosh. I added some column numbers to force it to Wrap (sometimes it doesnt wrap into 2 columns).
Also the number field after the Dice Field is for Modifiers. Add your Target/Skill Value into the String/Description like this:

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/CoC7Core.jpg

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/fg-con-6-150-9.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)
FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com (https://www.fg-con.com/) for all the latest info.

Golgorosh
March 1st, 2015, 09:23
Changes done !! Thanks Damned :)

damned
August 31st, 2015, 16:05
Here are some DungeonWorld characters I used in a OneShot. The primary mechanic is 2d6 + a limited rage of modifiers. 6 or less is a failure with a hard choice, 7-9 is a success with a soft choice and 10 or higher is a success. I used the MoreCore extension also.

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/coreDW.gif

hawkwind
October 3rd, 2015, 13:28
My first attempt at making a custom sheet for a great new dark Fantasy RPG which is the barstard son of Warhammer and Dnd.Any constructive feedback appreciated. I used the Morecore extension which is perfect for this game.

VenomousFiligree
October 3rd, 2015, 14:58
My first attempt at making a custom sheet for a great new dark Fantasy RPG which is the barstard son of Warhammer and Dnd.Any constructive feedback appreciated. I used the Morecore extension which is perfect for this game.
When you running!? ;)

hawkwind
October 3rd, 2015, 18:54
might give a spin in the next few months....

damned
October 4th, 2015, 01:09

Awesome.
MoreCore is a WIP but hasnt had any recent updates. Id be interested to know if there was anything you would like to see added to MoreCore that would be useful across multiple systems.
I have a couple of things still on my list to add...

hawkwind
October 4th, 2015, 11:22
It would be great if when you target something and roll your attack FG tells you whether you hit or not and that damage is automatically applied to the target when you roll damage.
Also on the character sheet it would cool if you could have the option of adding tick boxes next to talents or ability so that if you have a power or a spell you can use a number of times a day you could track it on your character sheet. The NPC sheet could do with extra work.

damned
October 4th, 2015, 13:55
It would be great if when you target something and roll your attack FG tells you whether you hit or not and that damage is automatically applied to the target when you roll damage.
Also on the character sheet it would cool if you could have the option of adding tick boxes next to talents or ability so that if you have a power or a spell you can use a number of times a day you could track it on your character sheet. The NPC sheet could do with extra work.

Unfortunately CorerPG and MoreCore cant tell you if you hit because they dont know enough about the system you are using. Does it use ascending or descending AC? Does size matter? Does armour make you harder to hit or does it reduce damage or does it do both? Do you get bonuses to your attack for STR and bonuses to defence for DEX? etc...

What would you like to see on the NPC sheet? Keeping it generic enough for use in multiple systems...
At the moment you can add attack and damage rolls as well as other skill rolls. You have size, health and defence.

ShotGun Jolly
October 30th, 2015, 17:43
I know there is already a Rifts Extension out there, but I feel there is more flexibility with CoreRPG w/ the MoreCore Ext.

So here is a Rifts Ultimate Template Screenshot and XML File.

If you see places to improve, just let me know! Thanks

JerryRig
November 4th, 2015, 21:40
Anyone able to make or modify what I have done with a Twilight 2000 / Twilight 2013 character sheet? I cant get the main tab to incorporate the 8 abilities (AWA, CDN, FIT, MUS, COG, EDU, PER, RES) on the main tab or items like the OODA, CUF, Survival Points, RADS etc ...

I built a bit on the actual skills but its fairly rough as it does not have more then the ability to place the rating. Would be nice to have the column for learning experience and LEVEL as well for information at a quick glance.

I could probably do it if I had an idea how to open the main tab to manipulate the items and get them loaded on the main character TAB etc. Just need someone that can help do it or to show me how to get the core character sheet fully opened to be able to code it for T2K.

You can find me frequently on Teamspeak under the channel "Pathfinder with Jerry". -OR- respond here or send me a message and I will get with you as soon as I can.

damned
November 4th, 2015, 21:45
post a screenie of what you have got so far JerryRig

JerryRig
November 4th, 2015, 22:15
Would love too if I could figure out how to share a picture of it using open office or notepad using the print screen function.

I guess I can post the .xml of what I have.

Second post (Hannibal 2.0) is with some dice on the main tab but cant get any dice to load/work on the abilities tab. Getting a dice roll-able place and a values table on the abilities tab would make running this game for a DM considerably easier then having to reference offline character sheets all the time. I just don't know how to do that ...to get to where i can make lines for skill levels and to make a line to incorporate dice with each of these skills.

damned
November 5th, 2015, 12:37
Would love too if I could figure out how to share a picture of it using open office or notepad using the print screen function.

I guess I can post the .xml of what I have.

Second post (Hannibal 2.0) is with some dice on the main tab but cant get any dice to load/work on the abilities tab. Getting a dice roll-able place and a values table on the abilities tab would make running this game for a DM considerably easier then having to reference offline character sheets all the time. I just don't know how to do that ...to get to where i can make lines for skill levels and to make a line to incorporate dice with each of these skills.

Hi JerryRig - Im not sure I completely follow you but...
first up - Abilities are NOT rollable in CoreRPG char sheets.

Have a look at the MoreCore extension for ideas on how to add another Tab and do some layout etc.

JerryRig
November 6th, 2015, 04:44
If you look at the T2K character sheet I shared, what I am hoping is doable is making the skills that i have listed on the abilities tab to have dice rolls connected to a score like on the main tab of the sheet. Is this what your saying requires someone knowledgeable in MoreCore or in the programming code used with Fantasy Grounds? Been reviewing some of the hyperlinks used by others and I have no skills in coding like this. My curiosity is how much does it take someone who is to be able to make this conversion of the T2K sheet to have dice roll-able abilities of those skills used in T2K on a character sheet like the one I shared?

Maybe not talking about this in the right FG topic but I assumed I would have to start with the CoreRPG and work from it.

damned
November 6th, 2015, 11:56
Hi JerryRig - the Abilities Tab is more of a reference location. If you have a skill such as:

Burping
On a successful Charisma roll you let out a huge belch which creates bemusement among your male companions giving you a +1 on all rolls involving males for the immediate scene. Your female companions however are annoyed by your poor manners and you will take a -1 ongoing with those females present until you do something sufficient to redeem yourself in their eyes.

This is all text only.

On the front tab you add in something like:
Burping (Charisma 13) [1d20] +1
Which translates roughly to -
(descriptors only)
Skill: Burping
Base Attribute: Charisma
Attribute Score: 13
(actual dice stuff)
Dice: 1d20
Bonuses: +1 (for your 13 Charisma)

and your burp is a resounding success - your fellow troopers are inspired by your outrageous show of defiance before the enemy leader!

I hope that makes some sense? It is different to how you are used to doing it - but it really does allow for some flexibility and no coding required.

JerryRig
November 6th, 2015, 17:59
Roger was trying to avoid making to much stuff all on the Main tab as their are so many skills in T2K. Thanks for the info. Just wasn't sure if there was a way to program in the ability tab with dice roll ability like in PFS & DnD have on the skills tab.

Considering offering a commission to someone that could do such a thing in the programming if there is a way.

damned
November 7th, 2015, 05:05
Have you looked at MoreCore extension to add some attack and damage and armour and hit points and some Combat Tracker extras to your Twilight game?

JerryRig
November 7th, 2015, 20:12
Nope ...I'll take a look. Just so far everything has been manipulating coding and I don't have the nadz to bury myself in that and hope I come out sane.

damned
November 8th, 2015, 09:59
More Core gives you some extra options:
https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/morecore-options-12.jpg

Some extra dice options:
https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/morecore-funkydice-12.jpg

Better targetting info in the chat window:
https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/morecore-chat-12.jpg

Attack strings. HP, AC and INIT on the char sheet:
https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/morecore-charsheet-12.jpg

Similar for NPCs:
https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/morecore-npc-sheets-12.jpg

Clickable Attack/Damage strings from the Combat Tracker:
https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/morecore-ct-12.jpg

David32780
January 13th, 2016, 22:39
Here is a MoreCore RPG sheet for Fantasy Age.
By GreenRonine Publishing
Enjoy

Mask_of_winter
January 14th, 2016, 00:14
Here is a MoreCore RPG sheet for Fantasy Age.
By GreenRonine Publishing
Enjoy

Thank you sir! May your mighty beard live on 'til the end of time!

David32780
January 14th, 2016, 00:16
Thank you sir! May your mighty beard live on 'til the end of time!

;) hehe

ianmward
February 15th, 2016, 12:16
so... here's the one I quickly threw together to demo the Mutant Year Zero dice mechanic extension:

I'll see if I can make a better one one day...

Ian

damned
February 15th, 2016, 12:18
Very nice work ianmward!

ShotGun Jolly
March 7th, 2016, 04:45
And now time for something completely underwhelming.

A very basic characters sheet for the new Conan Quickstart RPG.

Just saves you the time of having to type it up yourself.

Jolly

VenomousFiligree
March 7th, 2016, 05:31
And now time for something completely underwhelming.

A very basic characters sheet for the new Conan Quickstart RPG.

Just saves you the time of having to type it up yourself.

Jolly

Thanks.

ddavison
March 7th, 2016, 14:04
Thanks for sharing, ShotGun Jolly.

ShotGun Jolly
March 8th, 2016, 01:11
Ok, so my Conan RPG binge continues.. Why? Cause I am really going to want to play this game when it comes out! I have been waiting for something like this for well over 40 years! And I am going to want to make sure other people are going to want to play it too. So, I figured I make a Character sheet filled out for each of the Quick Start Characters to help with my goal of getting a group of people playing this on Fantasy Grounds.

Everything should be automated, like damage rolls, etc. But you WILL NEED the MoreCore Extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20320-FG-3-0-CoreRPG-Extensions&p=166532&viewfull=1#post166532) to use it. Anyways. Here you go!

Enjoy!
Jolly

Copyright Friendly Version

hawkwind
April 12th, 2016, 18:41
I ran a 13th Age game at FG - Con 8, attached are my pregens and a blank character sheet

Szabtom
November 24th, 2018, 13:21
CoreRPG character sheets for Swords and Wizardry from Frog God Games. Separate templates for Fighters, Clerics, Magic Users. Why not more? I do not allow the other classes in my campaign (at least, not yet).

The system forces alphabetical order on the character sheets elements based on their name, so arabic and roman numerals were used to organize the sections in the desired order.
Roman numerals are treated as simple letters so no section IX (9). :)

The duration of the Turn Undead ability (3d6 rounds) is not included in the Cleric sheet because I assume the GM will roll that secretly.

edit: Loyalty Bonus from Charisma was added because I will use it based on Basic Fantasy as a houserule.
edit2: Did a bit of clean-up on the character sheets

As an extra, here is a character sheet to roll attributes (3d6 straight).
Note: If multiple players roll at the same time, make sure they type their name in their sheet first, to avoid mixing up the results in the chat log.

doseyclwn
January 19th, 2020, 21:16
Here is a generic sheet I created for Swords and Wizardry based off of the work that Szbatom has already done. . .

maderschramm
April 2nd, 2020, 06:05
Necrotic Gnome's Old School Essentials (OSE) is 100% compatible with the 1981 Moldvay/Cook Basic/Expert (B/X) ruleset. Seeing as there's no pre-made ruleset or character sheets that I could find for these rules I created these.

The sheets use THAC0, not Ascending AC, and do not use Individual Initiative. They use the Basic rules as found on the OSE SRD (https://oldschoolessentials.necroticgnome.com/srd/index.php/Main_Page)except for a few Expert rules:

Arcane Casters use the Expert Spell Books and Learning Spells rules
Magic-Users, Illusionists, and similar arcane spell casters normally limited to using daggers only can use staves in combat
Clerics and Paladins use the Expert Turn Undead rules

I'm no expert with Fantasy Grounds so I used some weird math and hacks to get the rolls to work for me. I'd be happy to have some guidance on making these better or for someone to build on what I've started creating here. I wrote notes on the character sheet itself but here is a description of how the rolls work:

I set the initial value of all scores or mods that should always be negative on the character sheet to -1 as a reminder to fill them in as negative numbers. The actual values will always be positive; however, I set them as negatives to get the math to work.
Ability Checks: These are roll-under so I set the numbers negative with a note that a roll of 0 or under will succeed. For example, if you have a Strength of 10 you'd log it on the sheet as -10. A roll of 11 would output as 1, as this is >0 it's a failure. A roll of 7 would output -3; this is <=0 so it would succeed.
Saving Throws: These are roll-over. Again I set the numbers negative (and filled in the Level 1 values for your convenience). These succeed on a roll >=0. If your Death Saving Throw is 12 you'd set the value to -12. If you rolled a 16 that calculates as 16-12=4. 4 is >=0 so it's a success.
Retainer Loyalty: This is a roll-under similar to Ability Checks so they'd work the same way. Set your initial Loyalty value as a negative in the box (based on CHA) and roll the 2d6. If the result is <=0 it's a success.
Exploration: I couldn't think of a way to get this to work as it's an X-in-6 chance to succeed. It'll be the GM's responsibility to compare the die result to the modifier to see if the check succeeds. For example, if the PC has a 2-in-6 chance to open a stuck door, they'd roll the dice. Rather than looking at the total you simply look at what the d6 roll was and compare it against the modifier. If they rolled a 3, 4, 5, or 6 it would fail. If they rolled a 1 or 2 they would succeed. I'd recommend rolling these rolls through the Dice Tower.
THAC0: You record your THAC0 as a negative number on the character sheet and use the inverse of the die result as the AC value your roll would hit. For example, if you have a THAC0 of 17 it's recorded as -17, if you rolled a 14 it would calculate as 14-17=-3. You'd use the inverse of the result so your roll would hit an AC 3. If you rolled an 18 the roll result would be 1 which would mean you can hit an AC -1. Remember 20s always hit and 1s always miss.
Thief and Expert Class (Acrobat/Assassin/etc.) Skills: These are percentile so you adjust the values based on your level and keep them positive. When you roll your d100 the values are added to the result, meaning if you roll 100 or over the roll is a success. For example, if you have an 87% chance of climbing sheer surfaces and roll a 26 the calculated result would be 113 meaning you succeed. Instead of rolling under 87 like I'd do in person this instead inverts it so you're actually trying to roll over 13 - the math is the same, just backwards.

Reading the above may sound complicated, but in practice it's very simple. Hopefully the screenshots below clear it up. Again, if I did this incorrectly or in a roundabout way I wouldn't be surprised - this is my first time using Fantasy Grounds as I got an Ultimate License from the recent Kickstarter and am just moving my games online due to COVID-19. I wanted to get something usable out by Friday for my first session and this is what I came up with. I hope you find it useful - and improve on it!

superteddy57
April 2nd, 2020, 16:27
Awesome! Keep up the good work. Keep them coming!

maderschramm
May 1st, 2020, 21:33
I've updated my post here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23138-Share-Game-System-Character-Sheets&p=489609&viewfull=1#post489609) with the Expert classes. There were also a few typos I fixed on the basic sheets so I re-uploaded those as well.

Hope they're working for you!

Quorlox
August 18th, 2020, 16:07
I am working on an Earthdawn character sheet and setting a formula to /earthdawn (p1) works well, but setting it to /earthdawn (p1) + (p2) (or /earthdawn ((p1) + (p2))) doesn't work at all so I am wondering what I am doing incorrectly.

LordEntrails
August 18th, 2020, 19:30
I am working on an Earthdawn character sheet and setting a formula to /earthdawn (p1) works well, but setting it to /earthdawn (p1) + (p2) (or /earthdawn ((p1) + (p2))) doesn't work at all so I am wondering what I am doing incorrectly.
Aren't those MoreCore roll parameters? They won't work in CoreRPG, which I believe this specific thread is for. But if you post your sheet, here or otherwise, folks will be happy to take a look.

Quorlox
August 18th, 2020, 21:47
I think I posted it in the wrong thread; I am using MoreCore.

The Chronicler
February 9th, 2021, 23:07
Palladium Books, Rifts, Heroes Unlimited, Nightbane, Dead Reign, Ect CHARACTER SHEET43588435894359043591 Please look at the pictures if you want the skills to calculate right.

maderschramm
July 7th, 2021, 18:03
I've updated my post here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23138-Share-Game-System-Character-Sheets&p=489609&highlight=#post489609)with the new classes in the Carcass Crawler zine.

Hope they're working for you!

shadoe42
July 27th, 2021, 03:45
UPDATE.. Sheet should probably pick up and pass the character name back to FG now.

Okay I apologize is this is the wrong spot for this. I was ... unhappy with the character sheet in Fate Core. So I put together a basic sheet that duplicates the actual Fate character sheet. I think Most of this is self explanatory to Fate players. And there is still some detail to put in. The skill slot entries you can both Double Click or Click and Drag for a roll with the modifier included. Still a ton of stuff I can do with this but this is a basic funcational(I think hehe) version. Just load the extension file into your FG directory and then use it with the Fate Core ruleset.

ianmward
July 27th, 2021, 13:38
Nice! Thanks for sharing.

maderschramm
September 1st, 2021, 22:15
I've updated my post here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23138-Share-Game-System-Character-Sheets&p=489609&highlight=#post489609)with the new classes in the latest Carcass Crawler zine.