PDA

View Full Version : Doubts

YAKO SOMEDAKY
February 4th, 2015, 13:42
I have two questions and I wonder if they could help me.
I have a cable modem where I have connected two computers, each with a Steam account and intalled them the Fantasy Grounds, but with different serial, gosataria to know how do I get both ips released at the same time ... if the IP 192.168.0.2 and 192.168.0.4 are
And another thing that is for serving that development so that gives to activate on steam?

Trenloe
February 4th, 2015, 14:07
You can only have on of the computers running Fantasy Grounds hosting a game with the usual port of 1802. Your router/modem will only be able to do port forwarding on port 1802 for one computer at a time.

You can change the port that Fantasy Grounds uses on one of the computers (using the command line switch of -p1803 for example) but then all of the players trying to join to that computer would need to use he same command line option when running FG to be able to connect on the right port.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
February 4th, 2015, 14:29
Trenloe, where I put this command?

Trenloe
February 4th, 2015, 18:04
Trenloe, where I put this command?
You need to edit the shortcut that starts Fantasy Grounds:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39085830/Screenshots/Fantasy%20Grounds/FG%20shortcut%20port%20number.jpg

Add -pXXXXX to the end of the target, where XXXXX is the port number you want to use with FG (there is no space between the -p and the port number). The GM and the players will all need to do this if they want to connect on this port - don't edit the standard shortcut, otherwise the players won't be able to access other FG games, make a copy of the shortcut and edit that.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
February 4th, 2015, 18:29
Thanks in the Steam version I need put in launch options?