PDA

View Full Version : D6 system help.....willing to pay for help!

daddystabz
February 4th, 2015, 03:00
I am willing to pay someone for help in what I'm seeking. I am desperate and do not know how to personally do what I'm asking for. Upcoming soon I'm going to be running some D6 system games on FG and I need support for that in the gaming table. All the D6 rules and system info are now free of charge and downloadable on the WEG website so we wouldn't have to worry about any legal hassles.

Valerian already created a rather nice Star Wars D6 extension, which I have. Would any of you be willing to alter that for a generic D6 system version with the Attributes titled as in D6 Adventure, D6 Space, D6 Fantasy? It could use some icon art changes too and maybe a new wallpaper but shouldn't require too much work.

In addition, I'd love to hire someone to change the art in Valerian's Star Wars D6 extension and replace it with the Attribute titles as found in the WEG Indiana Jones Adventures D6 game. I'd love to switch the icon art and wallpaper to something appropriate for Indiana Jones as well. https://indianajones.wikia.com/wiki/Indiana_Jones_Adventures_%28WEG%29

Both these should be fairly easy for those of you out there capable of doing these things and I am completely willing to compensate you for your efforts/help.

Are any of you willing to aid me PLEASE?

Valarian
February 4th, 2015, 08:38
It's been on the to-do list. I don't mind trying to get at least a d6 Adventure character sheet out there, with some extensions for d6 Space and d6 Fantasy. The graphic alterations are going to be minimal though as I have zero artistic ability. I can modify colours on the base graphics and utilise icons from elsewhere. I've been meaning to convert the Star Wars d6 stuff to a CoreRPG base. Now may be the time, with FGCon 6 coming up.

Valarian
February 4th, 2015, 11:34
To be clear, I'm not looking for a paid commission here. I'm updating the character sheets and will do some, minimal, desktop modifications. I'm starting by creating a character sheet for d6 Adventure, extensions for d6 Space and d6 Fantasy. Eventually, I'm going to put NPC Sheet and combat tracker stuff in there - but free time is limited.

daddystabz
February 4th, 2015, 13:23
Thank you so much!

MrJimbo
August 16th, 2016, 14:12
What happened to this initiative? I can't see any D6 support on the Wiki-page and when I try the 'Star Wars D6' I can't add portrait/token to the PC Characters so I get the feel that it's outdated. So if this is newer I could perhaps get my star wars campaign going :D

Trenloe
August 16th, 2016, 16:56
Welcome to the forums! :)

when I try the 'Star Wars D6' I can't add portrait/token to the PC Characters so I get the feel that it's outdated.
It is a little older, yes. So it has the older functionality of only a player being able to add a portrait to a PC.

Regarding the d6 ruleset, I'll allow Valarian to reply if he's done any updates.

However, you can do a lot with CoreRPG and the MoreCore extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23281-More-Core-extension-for-CoreRPG You can see some examples of character sheets people have created for all sorts of RPGs using the CoreRPG ruleset here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23138-Share-Game-System-Character-Sheets