PDA

View Full Version : Want to try 5e? Now's the time!

Alzarian Crimson
February 3rd, 2015, 06:00
I will be starting a new, long running 5e campaign near the end of this month that will play on Thursday nights, from 7:00-10:00 CST (UTC-6:00).

I'm looking to build a mature group of 5-7 male and female players for a mix of role play, problem solving and combat.

If you are interested, please PM me with an email address where I can send the introductory materials which describe in fair detail the campaign setting and gaming approach.

Hope to hear from you!

Alzarian Crimson

SheerANONYMOUS
February 4th, 2015, 00:40
I would have liked to, but I've got an on-going game on Thursdays already...

Sabazios
February 4th, 2015, 04:01
I am quite interested. I am an experienced gamer and I DM 5e for my group at home. Only problem is I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and haven't used any virtual tabletop site before. I hope that's not a problem.

Bashido2
February 4th, 2015, 04:01
Im kinda new to 5e.
Im also interested in 5e, but i need to check my schedule.
Looking at Wizard for class, or a class that can attain the "Does not age" thing that some classes in pathfinder can achieve.

Alzarian Crimson
February 4th, 2015, 06:40
Invitations with detailed game information can only be sent to you by email (the materials are somewhat voluminous and these posts don't support attachments). Thus, if you are interested, please PM me with an email address where I can send everything. The invitation will ask you for some specific information as a very informal "application" and I will be selecting the first 5-7 players that respond appropriately.

I'm not an expert with FG or 5e, and I don't expect you to be either. What I'm really looking for is a group of like minded adventurers with compatible personalities.

Thank you all for your interest! I'm sure we'll put a fun group together!

Alzarian

Blackfoot
February 4th, 2015, 11:39
...the materials are somewhat voluminous and these posts don't support attachments...
Actually, the forums do support file attachments... Just hit the 'Go Advanced' button at the bottom.

Rickerdoo
February 4th, 2015, 12:17
I have FG but have never actually played I 47, been gaming for most of those years. I am somewhat familar with 5th. Sending a PM with my email.

Vishera
February 4th, 2015, 13:40
I havent played dnd in years and 5e looks promising. I dont have any of the books though..

Alzarian Crimson
February 6th, 2015, 05:13
Thanks for your interest everyone. I think we now have a full 7 gamers signed up. If you have received a PM from me with additional information, you are on the list! If not, I'm sorry, I just took the first 7 that submitted the appropriate materials. I will keep your information in case a spot opens up.

damned
February 6th, 2015, 08:27
Tassadar you can download a quite lengthy Free Basic D&D 5e PDF from the Wizards website. It has 4 base classes and everything you need for a pretty good game.
Even better - Valeros has written a great tool to download these and to create 2 modules and also create some base files for the more complicated Par5e tool.
All three of these (PDF, Basic Parse and Par5e) are well worth looking into.

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/fg-con-6-150-13.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)
FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com (https://www.fg-con.com/) for all the latest info.

Vishera
February 9th, 2015, 06:30
I've looked through the books and I'm ready to play some 5e!

Bashido2
March 6th, 2015, 13:48
:)
Goodluck! and sorry for not replying in time, i got sick and had other priorities.

Kozakai
March 9th, 2015, 02:35
I'm new to 5E but have been reading up on the PHB and am interested in trying. ^-^