PDA

View Full Version : *PFS - Pathfinder Module: Feast of Ravenmoor (PFRPG)

Trueshots
January 31st, 2015, 04:08
An adventure for 2nd-4th level PFS characters

For decades, the tiny village of Ravenmoor has existed quietly on the upper reaches of the Lampblack River, far from the centers of civilization in Varisia. Linked to the outside world only by an overgrown, mostly forgotten trail, the villagers are comfortable with their isolation. Their ways are humble, quaint, and at times odd, and when travelers come, they find the town awkward and unmemorable. Certainly, the lack of a village inn, the oppressive humidity, and the bug-infested moors and swamps that surround the village do little to encourage visitors. When a clerk in the city of Magnimar discovers that, due to a clerical error, the village of Ravenmoor hasn’t paid taxes in years, a tax collector is sent to the distant community to settle accounts with its mayor. When the tax collector fails to return, however, a group of adventurers must travel to the town during its Founders’ Feast celebration to investigate his disappearance. Did he really make off with the taxes for himself, as the villagers suspect? Or did he never make it out of Ravenmoor at all?

Feast of Ravenmoor is an adventure for 3rd-level characters, written for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and compatible with the 3.5 edition of the world’s oldest RPG. It features a terrifying adventure set in a rural village in the frontier realm of Varisia, and a brand-new monster eager to torment and frighten unsuspecting adventurers.

Written by Brandon Hodge

Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1344)

Guys and Gals, this is a 3XP 4pp game, it will take at least 2 long sessions to complete or we can break it into three, heck we can even do an all day event if you all want to. Be thinking about it and post your thoughts.

Be sure to sign up on the game calendar as well.

xazil
January 31st, 2015, 05:17
Sounds interesting, unfortunately I'm signed up for the Frost Fur. Good seeing parallel games going off on weekends now. Best of luck. :)

Victor
January 31st, 2015, 05:22
I signed up but voted no for the time. HG is running a game at that time I believe, it's a little hard to tell with multiple times on his calendar but it looks like thats the preferred time for everyone. There are 8 signups on the calendar though, so there may be some overflow.

How will it work if this scenario takes 2 or 3 weeks to run? Will the PC in this game only be allowed to play in this game until its complete, or drop and take a 0?

Anyhow, I signed up in case it works out.

Trueshots
January 31st, 2015, 05:38
Yea I apologize, I couldnt tell what was going on on his calendar so I just picked a time. We can change time if you guy want to make suggestions. Victor it's my understanding that once a character starts a scenerios they must finish before that character us eligible to play in another game. Also like a said we can pull an all day session if you guys wanted too, when Skellan ran it we did it in 2 sessions, not 3.

xazil
January 31st, 2015, 05:45
I am good later in the day afterwards and should be for a few weeks. If you end up with a time I'll come on my Archer Paladin 3.

HoloGnome
January 31st, 2015, 06:02
The Frost Fur game on Saturday is confirmed for 11AM. Info posted in the game thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23018-PFS-3-01-The-Frostfur-Captives-%28Tier-1-5-Sub-Tiers-1-2-amp-4-5%29-Gauging-Interest&p=198287&viewfull=1#post198287) and calendar shows 6+GM confirmed on that day. Hopefully very clear. The other times are there as alternate days for 2nd run.

In addition, when you see a time in green, it means the GM has confirmed the table (vs. just voting yes). So, in the calendar, and especially with multiple times, it's good to wait until the table is complete to confirm so that everyone knows which games are approved to proceed. I wasn't immediately aware of that trick, but thought I would pass it on - may be helpful.

Myrddin
January 31st, 2015, 16:43
I'd like to get in on this one if possible. If time stays as it is (8pm GMT) it should be good for me. Otherwise, I'll have to see.

Trueshots
January 31st, 2015, 18:55
In addition, when you see a time in green, it means the GM has confirmed the table (vs. just voting yes). So, in the calendar, and especially with multiple times, it's good to wait until the table is complete to confirm so that everyone knows which games are approved to proceed. I wasn't immediately aware of that trick, but thought I would pass it on - may be helpful.

I am aware of that but in your game for Saturday you have 9 people "confirmed" for a single game. 3 of those will not get to play so they shouldn't be confirmed thus allowing a chance for someone else to run something at the same time.
accepting everyone is not a good idea, for Skellan's recent game that I was allowed to be an alternative he never accepted me, left me pending. This way playesr know that they are alts and can make decisions on if they want to stay an alt or move to another game.

HoloGnome
January 31st, 2015, 19:39
I am aware of that but in your game for Saturday you have 9 people "confirmed" for a single game. 3 of those will not get to play so they shouldn't be confirmed thus allowing a chance for someone else to run something at the same time.
accepting everyone is not a good idea, for Skellan's recent game that I was allowed to be an alternative he never accepted me, left me pending. This way playesr know that they are alts and can make decisions on if they want to stay an alt or move to another game.

I have multiple sign-ups, but as of yesterday, I had 6 confirmed for the Saturday Game + GM. Since yesterday, Alq Veers has joined the first time as an alternate. The table should be clear, especially with the confirmed calendar time. The multiple sign-ups are for additional games, since I will run it twice as indicated in the forum thread. Also, if GMs don't accept the players, they can't see posts on the calendar page or ask questions there.

I absolutely agree with you that the calendars would benefit from the additional feature and implementation clarity and the addition of a dedicated player status beyond "active" - such as Game 1, Game 2, or ALT, etc. (basic groupings), but those features don't exist at the moment. Also, I have absolutely no problem with multiple games running and fully support the effort. It's great. Glad there are more opportunities for everyone to GM and play!

Bottom Line: For me, the best strategy with current calendar feature set is to facilitate communication by accepting the players and indicating confirmed tables by using the GM confirmation feature which shows to all as the time in green. Individual GM preferences may vary. And, as above, I would love the ability for GMs to designate specific groups in multi-game sessions. I hope that extra explanation helps. If you prefer to use "pending," great, but those players won't be able to see notices on the calendar page, if any, and may or may not check forum threads.

Trueshots
January 31st, 2015, 20:00
absolutely agree[/B] with you that the calendars would benefit from the additional feature and implementation clarity and the addition of a dedicated player status beyond "active" - such as Game 1, Game 2, or ALT, etc. (basic groupings), but those features don't exist at the moment.

The way to fix this is to determine a time for a 2nd game via the Game Thread then set a new calendar date for the second game. This helps players and GM's as well see better whats going on without having to read through every game thread before they are able to post a game time.

Also, if GMs don't accept the players, they can't see posts on the calendar page or ask questions there.
The best way to fix this issue is to put in the "description" portion of the calendar the Game Thread link so players can get all the information the GM needs to give them there. The calendar section for posting information just doesn't work as intended imo, the game thread should supply all the information the players need.

If you prefer to use "pending," great, but those players won't be able to see notices on the calendar page, if any, and may or may not check forum threads.If players aren't checking the Game Thread occasionally, they aren't truly interested. Last week at had 4 sign up but only 2 posted to the thread which I knew early on that the other 2 would never show up, it's always been like that. I sent PM's to the other 2 a few days before game and still no response. Just the way it is. People who want to play will be active on the Game Thread.

Trueshots
January 31st, 2015, 20:04
I signed up but voted no for the time. HG is running a game at that time I believe, it's a little hard to tell with multiple times on his calendar but it looks like thats the preferred time

I am good later in the day afterwards

You guy voted "no" so put some suggested times into the calendar and I'll approve the ones that I can GM. To be honest, I'd love to make a 8 hour day of this one and do the entire thing, we might be able to finish it faster. Anyway, what are your thoughts?

like to get in on this one if possible. If time stays as it is (8pm GMT) it should be good for me. Otherwise, I'll have to see. Myrddin, what are your thoughts as well. Post some times if you think the will work better, it appears the current time will not work. Thanks

Victor
January 31st, 2015, 21:32
Boy this is a tough one.
Coburn, in HG's game, will hit level 3, and wants to hit that level before he starts this multi part game. so I would like this game to be AFTER HG's game. Problem is, that a day later is Monday for Xazil, and I really don't like playing 2 games back to back on the same day, and Myrddin wants to keep the current GMT time.

So we could run it a day earlier and I would bring Coburn and just have to bring a brand new level 1 into HG's game, or we can play it a week later, OR I could play it a day later on Sunday, but Xazil would be out.

Maybe when we get more signups we can see what works for most people.

Trenloe
January 31st, 2015, 21:38
To be honest, I'd love to make a 8 hour day of this one and do the entire thing, we might be able to finish it faster.
You won't run it faster than 8 hours without cutting out a lot of the good/fun stuff. I've played this and ran this (both face-to-face, which runs quicker than Fantasy Grounds) and each time the module lasted around 12 hours. This is a really enjoyable module, don't try to rush it.

Trueshots
January 31st, 2015, 21:48
Boy this is a tough one.I hear ya. We can't run it on Friday night because I think Rivver has booked all the Friday nights for the next few weeks, although all her games are suppose to be for beginners and level 1 stuff I believe and it appears Holo may have done the same for Saturday nights. I cant do sat morning next Saturday because my kids have to be at a party. I do have 3 other games prepped that we could do that are 1xp games that way your character doesn't get caught up into a 3xp game. They are as follows: Silverhex Chronicles (1-2), My Enemy's Enemy (3-7), Tower of Ironwood Watch (5-9), plus I'm bout half through with the Cyphermage Delma(1-5). Plus I'm starting work on level 1 of the Spire(level1 but 3xp). I could actual talk to xazil if he already has that one prepped about getting it from him. Anyway, Its hard for me to figure out everyones schedules cause we live all over the place. Seems like were having few and fewer weekday games. Let me know your thoughts.

Aaron

HoloGnome
January 31st, 2015, 21:49
If there's anything I can do to help with scheduling and the other players agree, let me know.

Trueshots
January 31st, 2015, 21:50
This is a really enjoyable module, don't try to rush it.
I tend to agree with this, Skellan did get it done in about 10 hours (2x5 hour sessions) but everyone we had in the group at the time was very familiar with FG and Skellan is a much better GM than I so better at moving things along.

If there's anything I can do to help with scheduling and the other players agree, let me know.
I really don't think so, Its just craziness with everyones schedules. Maybe we should have an offical post where everyone can update there "typical" schedule something like the following:

Trueshots

Sun = Any time
Mon = Any time before 3pm EST (game ending before 3pm)
Tue= Any time
Wed = Any time except 8:30-12am EST
Thur = Any time before 5pm (game ending before 3pm)
Fri = Any time after 5pm EST
Sat = Any time

Notes: I work from home except for 2-3 lunch meeting per week typically 2 hours in length, I also am a full time student, all online (except for proctored exams)

This is just example but would be nice if we could have a thread that had this type of info on it so GM's could determined good times. Players could easily update it there schedules change. Just a thought.

HoloGnome
January 31st, 2015, 22:09
The biggest problem that I see is time zone compatibility. It's hard to find times inclusive of both Australian & GMT. The Australians have to get up early and the GMTers have to stay up late. Moving games forward or backward in time creates a disadvantage for one group or the other. I guess we can ask xazil, LK, Alq, etc. how early they're willing to get up. :) (Where is the sleepyhead smiley?)

Victor
January 31st, 2015, 22:50
This is a really enjoyable module, don't try to rush it.

Yea, I would much rather run it in 3 sessions and not rush rather than playing it in 1 or 2 sessions. No way would I want to play it in one, even if not rushed. I really do not like playing more than 4 or 5 hours at a time, and only can handle that once a day. Maybe I am not as fervid as some, but even for the FG-Con I don't plan on doing multiple games each day.
I guess that's a bit obvious since I am one of the ones that talks about overling games a lot. By the way, all the COOL people are saying a 4 or 5 person game goes MUCH faster in FG then our standard 6. (*points at himself with both thumbs)

Trueshots
January 31st, 2015, 23:00
....but even for the FG-Con I don't plan on doing multiple games each day. A true Pathfinder does what he's called to do even if that requires his full commitment and determination to destroy the evil at hand....

By the way, all the COOL people are saying a 4 or 5 person game goes MUCH faster in FG then our standard 6. (*points at himself with both thumbs)Absolutely, I HATE 5-6 player games!!!!!!

Victor
January 31st, 2015, 23:03
Sorry for 2 posts in a row, should have read more first.

HG, What would help me and xazil would be if you ran your game on Friday, but there are many more involved than us 2, and your game was first, so if thats not even worth considering, no worries.

As far as time zones and coordination goes, just a reminder that in 1 month (March 8) when we change our clocks, Australian players will have to get up an hour earlier for the 8pm GMT slot. Then one month after that (April 5), when Australians change their clocks, it will be another hour earlier for them.
Xazil was thinking about running regular "Sunday Morning" games, which would be Saturday afternoon/evening games for us in the U.S. and probably exclude all but the most vampiric Europeans. I'll let him talk more on that topic when he decides, but I am all for it! *poke poke*

Fair Winds
Vic

Victor
January 31st, 2015, 23:10
A true Pathfinder does what he's called to do even if that requires his full commitment and determination to destroy the evil at hand....

ROFL! I'm duly chastised!

Absolutely, I HATE 5-6 player games!!!!!!

Really? Explain this then, its from your calendar. :)
Number of players 4-6

Trueshots
January 31st, 2015, 23:11
Fair Winds
Vic

Did you fart?

I'm up for whatever, Just wanta play some PF's. Just need to know when is good for you guys and I'll do my best to make it happen from my standpoint, I don't mind getting up early or stay up late.

Really? Explain this then, its from your calendar.
Number of players 4-6
Thats what the Module says, so that's what I put. But 4 man groups can be done almost everytime in 4 hours, especially if you have people that know how to use the FG program and are paying attention to the game.

Victor
January 31st, 2015, 23:47
This may be a silly question, but if the module calls for 4-6 players, isn't it still up the DM how many people they allow into the game, so long as you meet the minimum and don't exceed the max? More games could run concurrently if they were all 4 player games.

Trenloe
January 31st, 2015, 23:51
This may be a silly question, but if the module calls for 4-6 players, isn't it still up the DM how many people they allow into the game, so long as you meet the minimum and don't exceed the max? More games could run concurrently if they were all 4 player games.
It is entirely up to the GM. The risk you run with restricting the game to 4 players is if you have a last minute drop out or no show (happens all the time) then you are suddenly down to 3 PCs and a pregen, 2 drop outs and your game is off.

Trueshots
January 31st, 2015, 23:52
This may be a silly question, but if the module calls for 4-6 players, isn't it still up the DM how many people they allow into the game, so long as you meet the minimum and don't exceed the max? More games could run concurrently if they were all 4 player games. I believe you are correct sir. Only problem if you accept 4, and have one back out your stuck with 3 plus someone playing a pregen (think the GM has to play it, not sure). If two back out then 5 people( including GM are playing nothing that day...) But I'd probably rather do that than to have a game in which I took 6 and also had another 4-5 alts that most likely would have no shot at playing. I agree you could have more tables ruining. We use to have a shortage of GM's but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore ;) which is a good thing!

EDIT: Stinking Trenloe beat me to it.....I was going to be the cool one with the right answer, but he had to poach it from me....

Myrddin
February 1st, 2015, 13:15
My availability through February is as follows :

Mon - Thu (all possible except 18th and 19th)
Sat 7th
Sun 8th
Sat 14th (possible, but not ideal)
Sat 21st
Sun 22nd
Sun 1st Mar (possible, but not ideal)

I prefer an 8pm start time to allow time to get kids to bed etc. (although I can probably make a 7pm GMT start after particular grovelling to my other half!) and weeknights are a little vulnerable to work getting in the way! Hope that helps scheduling. If you can find a time that suits the majority, but not me, it's not a problem. I can drop out and wait for the next time.

Trueshots
February 1st, 2015, 17:04
I have added dates to the calender, add more if you would like. I can seem to put on AM games the program won't let me :( anyway see what you guys think, we only need 3 + pregen, heck I'll bring my kids if I can con them in to it, that's 2 more.

Myrddin
February 1st, 2015, 17:13
Ok, I've added my preferred slots based on availability above.

It looks like time zones could be a problem, as I can't make most of the new times you've put up since they either start too early or finish too late.

kellerech
February 1st, 2015, 20:16
Hi, I'd love to play if at all possible. If accepted, I can vote on time slots.
Many thanks

xazil
February 2nd, 2015, 00:06
I have added dates to the calender, add more if you would like. I can seem to put on AM games the program won't let me :( anyway see what you guys think, we only need 3 + pregen, heck I'll bring my kids if I can con them in to it, that's 2 more.

All my games are mornings, I just use 24 hour notation. e.g. 06:00

Trueshots
February 2nd, 2015, 04:34
All my games are mornings, I just use 24 hour notation. e.g. 06:00

I posted more times, I'm out of control the entire forums may lock down because of the data use I'm using on the calendar right now ;)

Victor
February 2nd, 2015, 04:42
So far the only date that satisfies everyone is the 21st. I didnt see any 14ths in there, don't tell me you are gonna get all mushy and pay attention to your wife on Valentines Day!

Trueshots
February 2nd, 2015, 04:53
don't tell me you are gonna get all mushy and pay attention to your wife on Valentines Day!
She'll get what she's been begging for, late night........ Its called "Heart of Dixie" on Netflix........

FYI I'm running a mid tier that weekend I think, just put up a poll so check it out

Also we only have 2 of 5 players that have voted.....so that makes a difference ;)

rogerv
February 2nd, 2015, 15:49
Looking forward to a game - will vote on the slots shortly
Roger - Althas (not an archer)

Trueshots
February 3rd, 2015, 02:08
Well guys I narrowed down to 3 dates now. If we are playing with xazil we have to wait two weeks to play, here is my concern: being a 3xp game it's gonna take at least 2 maybe 3 sessions which means your character won't be able to play in other games til we finish. If we're only finding a date that works every other week your character is going to be locked up quite a long time...thoughts?

xazil
February 3rd, 2015, 02:26
No problems, if the Sunday games have worked out as the best time then I'll withdraw rather than hold things up.

kellerech
February 3rd, 2015, 07:50
I am personally fine being locked in to the game for the duration.

Myrddin
February 3rd, 2015, 18:23
I too am fine to be locked up for three sessions. Just looking forward to the game.

rogerv
February 4th, 2015, 08:20
I too am fine with my character being locked for multiple sessions

xazil
February 4th, 2015, 08:49
I'm all good to make it now. Had some spare time to use up due to some after hours work. :)

Trueshots
February 4th, 2015, 13:06
Great! We're good to go for Sunday at 3pm EST. Btw i by mistake deleted someone off calendar again.....add yourself back. Looks like we have 3 good dates on there to complete this, I still think if this Sunday, people want to play longer we should do it, and try to knock this out in 2 sessions, but we'll see how everyone feels.

Myrddin
February 5th, 2015, 11:07
Was it Victor we lost from the calendar or is he just not able to make these time slots?

Anway, here's Sylvester's' char xml, chronicle and inventory tracker. My intention is to purchase (with 2 Prestige Pts) the 'Shortbow, darkwood' at the start of the game if that works.

Looking forward to the game!

Victor
February 5th, 2015, 12:03
Was it Victor we lost from the calendar

Yepper, thanks for the heads up, I just assumed it must be someone else. :)

xazil
February 5th, 2015, 13:55
Here is Mordel's files including some purchases prior to start.

tahl_liadon
February 6th, 2015, 16:45
would like to participate if there is room. also would like to request 2nd session on a sunday if feasible. i can also do this in one sunday if that were an option.

(i know. asking for a lot. but it doesn't hurt to ask and there's a chance of getting what i want! lol)

Trueshots
February 6th, 2015, 16:54
@tahl_liason we are playing this Sunday and we aren't sure if we're playing in 2 or 3 sessions. We're going to just see how we feel this Sunday after a few hours of play. I personally would like to do it in 2 sessions, that's how Skellan did it with our group and it went very well. We had a group of 5 I belive so a little faster than 6 would be and a little slower than 4 would be.

tahl_liadon
February 6th, 2015, 16:58
.thanks for feedback @trueshots.

just checked calendar... seems like it's full. thought there might have been a chance to fill the 6th slot. it seems someone must have been knocked off on the sign-up list, but is listed in attendance list [shrug].

Trueshots
February 6th, 2015, 17:04
just checked calendar... seems like it's full.
No you're good, I deleted Victor by accident the other day (not really accident, I like making his life hard...), he's added back and so are you. You make the 6th and also you make Victor very angry because we are now a 6 man party ;)

tahl_liadon
February 6th, 2015, 17:10
cool. thanks.

now to look for log in info...

token attached.9023
ku'kuru
pfs# 39519-14
faction: scarab sages
race / class: human (kellid) alchemist
level: 4
special: fast poison (move action), trapspotter (gm rolls at 10' of traps: perc +2, trapfinding +2)

rogerv
February 6th, 2015, 22:24
XML, last chronicle and inventory sheet for Althas are all in the following
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c2hsxqa01atvv4z/Althas.zip?dl=0
See you Sunday

kellerech
February 7th, 2015, 19:17
Please find Borosan's Character xml, Latest Chronicle Sheet and Inventory Tracker. I have made some purchases and added them onto the inventory tracker.
Looking forward to collecting taxes this Sunday 903690379038

Victor
February 8th, 2015, 06:52
Here is Coburn's Stuff, see ya tomorrow :)

kellerech
February 8th, 2015, 13:38
Hi Trueshots,

Could you post Your server alias for tonight, I cant seem to find it in the thread or the calendar.
I assume TeamSpeak is the usual ts.fg-con.com
Many thanks

tahl_liadon
February 8th, 2015, 17:01
ku'kuru stats (xml) attached.

also, is there login info somewhere -- can't seem to find it.

Trueshots
February 8th, 2015, 19:21
Guy having to cancel game, my son's jujitsu tourney is still going, it was suppose to end at 2pm I may be able to run the game at 5pmish or we can use the sat/sun slots next weekend to do the entire module. So very sorry bout this, was looking forward to it! Let me know your thoughts.

xazil
February 8th, 2015, 19:38
This is another couple of hours? I'm a probable. I'll have to double check, but should be a go to start that late.

tahl_liadon
February 8th, 2015, 19:39
Guy having to cancel game, my son's jujitsu tourney is still going, it was suppose to end at 2pm I may be able to run the game at 5pmish or we can use the sat/sun slots next weekend to do the entire module. So very sorry bout this, was looking forward to it! Let me know your thoughts.

i can do 5pmish.

rogerv
February 8th, 2015, 19:43
OK - so that's 10pm GMT. I can be around for that but would probably be only be able to do about 3 hours at the most, guess that still might be enough to ensure finishing it in the next 2 sessions.

kellerech
February 8th, 2015, 19:46
I can start a little later tonight. It will be 10pm for me and a couple of the other guys. I wont be able to play much more than about 3 hours though as it will take me to 1am. However, it would get us underway in order to finish next weekend.

kellerech
February 8th, 2015, 19:47
PS...still need log on details please?

Myrddin
February 8th, 2015, 20:00
Likewise, I could play for 2-3 hours max tonight, with a 10pm start in the UK.

Victor
February 8th, 2015, 20:09
I may be able to run the game at 5pmish

Hey bud,
I'm ok with a later start.
It looks like enough of us will still be available to start 2 hours late, but we need to know if you will be able to run it then or not.

xazil
February 8th, 2015, 20:12
If we are playing only a short game I'm fine timewise. It was only if we did a full length with late start that I was a maybe.

Victor
February 8th, 2015, 20:14
I can start a little later tonight. It will be 10pm for me and a couple of the other guys. I wont be able to play much more than about 3 hours though as it will take me to 1am. However, it would get us underway in order to finish next weekend.

Likewise, I could play for 2-3 hours max tonight, with a 10pm start in the UK.

I am ok with playing only for a few hours, but remember this is probably going to take 3 sessions to complete, especially if we only play an abbreviated one today.

Victor
February 8th, 2015, 20:16
Oh yea, tell your son to SWEEP THE KNEE!

Trueshots
February 8th, 2015, 23:09
Guys I literally just walked in the door, this was our first jujitsu tourney and obviously didn't relive that it was going to take ALL day! I apologize profusely. Let's plan on the sat and sun slots we confirmed on the calendar next weekend and knock our the entire thing. Is that OK with everyone?

Trueshots
February 8th, 2015, 23:11
@Victor. ..I was on the side lines screaming..."Johnny, put him in a bodybag!"

tahl_liadon
February 8th, 2015, 23:14
could do next week-end. will plan for it.

Victor
February 8th, 2015, 23:20
Guys I literally just walked in the door, this was our first jujitsu tourney and obviously didn't relive that it was going to take ALL day! I apologize profusely. Let's plan on the sat and sun slots we confirmed on the calendar next weekend and knock our the entire thing. Is that OK with everyone?

Those dates on the calendar are not for next weekend, they are for the weekend after that. I have no plans for next weekend yet, but it IS Valentines Day, which may affect some of us.
Maybe put up new times we can vote on?

xazil
February 8th, 2015, 23:21
Er, the slots were original for two weekends out you mean, or moving to this upcoming?

Victor
February 8th, 2015, 23:24
I actually do have a game on Sunday the 15th at 1pm your time Trueshots, if HG runs it then.

Trueshots
February 8th, 2015, 23:41
I actually do have a game on Sunday the 15th at 1pm your time Trueshots, if HG runs it then.

Crap I though you marked you were good to go on the calander, hmm...I guess we need to see where everyone else is with scheduling and repost some dates.

xazil
February 8th, 2015, 23:47
Er, look at the dates for your game Trueshots, the 2nd two sessions you left up were for two weeks off.

kellerech
February 8th, 2015, 23:54
Two weeks away I believe. I cant do next weekend, nor can Myrddin and Rogerv.

Victor
February 9th, 2015, 00:09
Two weeks away I believe. I cant do next weekend, nor can Myrddin and Rogerv.

Well that settles that. 2 weeks (as in the calendar) will have to stand. Doing it in 2 days back-to-back is also a good idea to not hamstring our characters for other games.
@TS Didn't you say you had other games planned for next weekend apart from this one anyhow? I recall that in this, or another thread where I chided you for not planning on playing on Valentines Day.
No matter, we are all already signed up for the dates 2 weeks off. Hopefully things stay stable until then. :)

Trueshots
February 9th, 2015, 00:19
@V yea I had thought about one on valentine's weekend, this coming week. But for this game I say we stick with calendar because most of group has already confirmed those dates are good to go.

Trueshots
February 18th, 2015, 00:06
Bad new guys, it snowed here last night they shut down schools for Tuesday and Wednesday as well as many businesses. My boss has rescheduled those patients to Saturday and Sunday night. Which makes it a rough weekend and no games :( sorry guys, everyone be thinking up a new time to do this and post the times on the calendar. I know the 2nd week in march my brother is visiting but should be clear other than that.

Victor
February 18th, 2015, 04:42
Thanks for the notice well in advance.
I hope you got enough snow to go sledding with the kids, I know you have lots of hills around there. Go at night and build a nice campfire for me and cook some hotdogs and marshmallows. If I light a campfire out here the entire state will burn down.
We'll get the game figured out, no wories.

tahl_liadon
February 24th, 2015, 14:29
Have we hit a period of inopportune time?

i am open and may schedule to play this week-end, both sat and sun, if that is an option.

cmdisc
May 30th, 2015, 16:36
Did this session ever run? I've been looking at this Module and would be interested in running it sometime in June....possibly over the course of 2 sessions close together.

Trenloe
May 30th, 2015, 16:39
Did this session ever run? I've been looking at this Module and would be interested in running it sometime in June....possibly over the course of 2 sessions close together.
I don't believe it did.

Note, this module usually runs long (it took me 13 hours at a face-to-face convention) so be prepared for more than 2 sessions, unless you rush through the early parts (which removes a lot of the fun and background of the module).

Blackfoot
May 30th, 2015, 17:27
Did this session ever run? I've been looking at this Module and would be interested in running it sometime in June....possibly over the course of 2 sessions close together.I'd play if you run it.

cmdisc
May 30th, 2015, 21:45
I'll look at my calendar and see what late June/early July looks like for a 3-4 session run. I'd rather not skimp on the fun.

xazil
May 31st, 2015, 03:36
Sounds good. :)

Myrddin
June 1st, 2015, 01:02
I'd still like to play too if the dates / times work.

cmdisc
June 1st, 2015, 05:50
So there is definitely interest here. I will announce a game in the next few days and start a new discussion thread for this.