PDA

View Full Version : Carrion Crown AP - Starting Sunday Feb 8 7pm EST

Wintermute
January 25th, 2015, 23:18
Looking for three players for the Carrion Crown adventure path. I would like to run this campaign 3 Sundays a month, giving players a week off. Naturally, players would have a say about which Sunday we take off and it can be flexiable. If the players prefer, it can be a every 2 week game.

The game will start on Sunday Feb 8th, at 7pm EST. There will be an initial meet and greet on Sunday Feb 1 (7-9pm EST) for player introduction and character creation questions.

Here are the character creation guidelines:

Allowed Books: Core Rule Book, Advanced Players Guide, Advanced Class Guide
Point Buy: 25 Points
Initial Gold: Max Gold for your class
Hit Points: Max HP per level for 1st four levels, then roll.
Voice Chat: ts.fg-con.com

If your interested, post here or send me a private message (preferred). I'll set up a time to meet with you on TS to see if your a good match for our group.

darrenan
January 26th, 2015, 02:36
I'm in. My previous sunday night campaign just folded and looking for something to do that night. Time is perfect for me, PST.

Only problem is the initial meet and greet conflicts with the superbowl.

Bashido2
January 26th, 2015, 03:07
Im interested since my last game of carrion crown kinda stopped, but that means i have to turn down a PFS game.

I have one issue when i pick classes, i always pick classes that can attain immortality through their class:
Oracles (Time Mystery), Wizards, Monk (of the four winds), Alchemist.
I like a campaign, but im not a horror super interested person.

Anyway, ill leave my interest notice and see how other things pan out.

Wintermute
January 26th, 2015, 23:40
That didn't take long and we have a full table. Bashido, I'll add you to the waiting list and let you know if anyone cancels. Thanks for the interest.