PDA

View Full Version : Trouble installing token packs

daveculp
January 24th, 2015, 01:27
I bought and downloaded a couple of the token packs. I run the installer and it appears nothing get installed. Nothing new appears in my token directory.

Any ideas?

David

Mask_of_winter
January 24th, 2015, 01:36
In the token bag click on modules. Find those token sets, open them up and you should be able to see them in your bag then.

daveculp
January 24th, 2015, 01:41
Thanks for the help! Howeever, that yields nothing, the only modules are the ones that came with the base FG download.

damned
January 24th, 2015, 01:52
whered you buy them from?

daveculp
January 24th, 2015, 02:02
Directly from the FG website. For example, I have the file DNTP25FG2_DragonKin_Setup and I run, it takes just a second or two to claim it has installed but it appears to do nothing. I also have a humanoid monster token pack and it also appears to not work.

damned
January 24th, 2015, 02:09
Sorry can you explain further for me?
Have you entered your forum username/password in the Fantasy Grounds settings and run Update?
Can you see that product in the list?

If yes, yes...
What do you see when you go to Tokens -> Modules?
Can you scroll down? Can you see the side scroll bar? Orangey yellow thing?

If you see your module there - open the book and then recheck your Tokens - you should see a new token bag.

daveculp
January 24th, 2015, 02:14
That got it! Thanks!

damned
January 24th, 2015, 02:17
which part? just for future reference?

daveculp
January 24th, 2015, 02:22
Having never bought an add-on for FG I never knew you needed to put your forum username and password into settings. Once I did that and ran update they appeared in my modules.