PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to play a game?

Rivver
January 23rd, 2015, 17:23
Hi all

I'm sat in my nearly empty flat with nothing to do tonight and am happy to run something, either something I have run before or something new.

Anyone want to play something tonight (23/01/15)?

Rivver

HoloGnome
January 23rd, 2015, 18:06
I can probably do it! But something in the 1-2 range.

(Also, is this thread title your imitation of the computer in War Games? Hehe.)

Glad you're almost done moving - that's hard work.

Rivver
January 23rd, 2015, 18:10
Good catch. I can't read it without hearing it in a computer voice ;)

I was thinking 1-2, possibly running Intro to Lore or something from Silverhex. What do you think?

HoloGnome
January 23rd, 2015, 18:32
I am Anti-Auntie if you know what I mean. :D I'd be up for confirmation. Bluebeard Alefist hasn't been confirmed yet and there are a couple of new GMT guys out there who might be able to join with 1st levels and could probably use a Wayfinder.

Rivver
January 23rd, 2015, 18:41
I can prep it if I get a group

Rivver
January 23rd, 2015, 19:29
Looking like I'll be watching Wargames instead. Ah well, it was worth a shot!

HoloGnome
January 23rd, 2015, 19:30
Haha - it's not hard to make a case for animatronic pterodactyls. :D

Bashido2
January 23rd, 2015, 19:57
Holognome tipped me off to this, may i join? (New to PFS)
I have a semi-character sheet idea.
Human Monk of the four winds, 2 traits and basic feats.
Equipment wise... do i need any like sleeping bags? backpack?

HoloGnome
January 23rd, 2015, 20:40
Bashido - sorry - looks like it won't happen today.

Malkavian_Andi
January 24th, 2015, 02:07
too bad, I wasn't checking the forum, otherwise I could have taken a look if I have a character who can play. Maybe next time ^^

Skellan
January 24th, 2015, 12:44
Sorry I missed this. I was busy last night but I am all for last minute games.

Rivver
January 24th, 2015, 13:52
Ok, hows this... you can assume that if there isn't a Friday night PFS game running, I'll put something on. Once I get a copy of the Confirmation mod, and the other confirmation like scenario (wounded wisp? - I'll purchase when I find someone with the FG mods, lol)), it'll probably be one of them. I'll put something up on the game calendar once I have those mods done, otherwise I can run Intro to Lore or Ambush in Absalom next Friday at 7pm GMT.

Skellan
January 24th, 2015, 15:24
I play in a another game on Fridays, but i am sure you will get takers for this. Kudos for running :)

Skellan
January 24th, 2015, 15:26
Also, you are welcome to any of my pre-built scenarios if you want them. I have lots of lvl 5's and a lot of them havent been run for ages so I imagine quite a few haven't played them yet

Blackfoot
January 25th, 2015, 05:15
I am generally available on Friday afternoons.. but I have a game that starts at 1am GMT so I couldn't play beyond that time.