PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want a game on Saturday 24th 7.00pm GMT?

Skellan
January 19th, 2015, 03:13
Just a speculative post to see who is free on Saturday 24th 7.00pm GMT for a scenario?

I am not sure what yet, will see who's up for it. I used to run a poll but I have too many scenarios now. Oh I might be able to find a 3rd party one somewhere.

(Also, its rarely possible to please everyone, so please don't get the hump if you miss out this time. I plan on running quite a few over the coming weeks, so there will be other chances)

xazil
January 19th, 2015, 03:40
Sure Ill be around at that time. :)

Blackfoot
January 19th, 2015, 05:34
I may be able to play then.. I'll check with 'the powers that be' and get back to you. It is a 'no kid' weekend for me so it looks promising.

cmdisc
January 19th, 2015, 06:16
I have been informed by my beautiful bride that I will be taking her out that night. :) So I will not be available at that time. I'll have to catch up to you the next time around.

HoloGnome
January 19th, 2015, 06:59
I'll play. I have a Lvl 1, a Lvl 2 and a Lvl 6.

Trueshots
January 19th, 2015, 08:23
I'll def play with you, Its been a while!

Skellan
January 19th, 2015, 10:44
Trueshots - as there seems to be a bit of tension between you and HG at the moment, I'd rather have you on different tables. I am not suggesting it will kick off or anything, I just think it will be less hassle. As HG was first this time, it seems fair to give him this one. You will have other chances very soon!

Trueshots
January 19th, 2015, 10:47
Not a problem at all, thanks for update!

Skellan
January 20th, 2015, 00:06
Ok so we have 3 so far. I imagine I could get another before Saturday, especially after it goes in the announcements thread etc. How does rebel's ransom sound to you? Its lvl 5-9, do you all have a character in that range?

Lord Kavos
January 20th, 2015, 02:02
Im down in sydney visiting family atm, if i can get on a wifi connection at a friends place I may be able to play...If the game fills up im happy to miss out, because i wont know until close to the start date if i will have an internet connection available.

Have Ulfgar (lvl 5), Julius (lvl 8) or Kayliss (lvl 8) available.

Skellan
January 20th, 2015, 02:09
Fair enough mate. I will pencil you in :)

Blackfoot
January 20th, 2015, 02:11
I have:
Garbunkle 6.0 Two-Weapon Fighter and Prindlemire 5.1 Necromantic Sorcerer
available... and I have not played the scenario.. hmm.. looks like a job for Prindlemire... Talked to the GF... the timing isn't 'great' but I'm allowed to play... doesn't sound like it's a great time for Kavos either... but I'm not sure his situation would improve in the short term based on what he posted.

xazil
January 20th, 2015, 02:16
I have Janek Trap-Tinker level 6. Sorcerer/Pathfinder Field Agent. Good at traps and control spells.

Trueshots
January 20th, 2015, 02:21
Trueshots - as there seems to be a bit of tension between you and HG at the moment, I'd rather have you on different tables. I am not suggesting it will kick off or anything, I just think it will be less hassle. As HG was first this time, it seems fair to give him this one. You will have other chances very soon!

Skellan, please set me as an alternate if HG has to drop for some reason. I will be here at the house that night anyway, I'm actually running a game before this one. So, just let me know if that situation changes, Thanks.

Blackfoot
January 20th, 2015, 02:22
...I will be here at the house that night anyway, I'm actually running a game before this one...You know this is an afternoon game for you right Trueshots? 2pm Eastern Time.

Skellan
January 20th, 2015, 02:25
Ok TS

I could perhaps shift the start time a little if it helps. Its no biggie if this one doesn't fly, I just happen to have a free evening.

Trueshots
January 20th, 2015, 02:32
Ok TS

I could perhaps shift the start time a little if it helps. Its no biggie if this one doesn't fly, I just happen to have a free evening.
No, the start time was fine it was just my understanding that you would rather not deal with the drama HG and myself have had over yesterdays game (which I fully understand). I personally have no problems playing with HG, I just don't think I'll sit at one of his tables again, we obviously don't see eye to eye on a few matters. I respect whatever you decide to do with this game.

Trueshots
January 20th, 2015, 02:33
You know this is an afternoon game for you right Trueshots? 2pm Eastern Time.

Oops, I mean before my game ;) My game starts at 7pm EST. But I can move it back if Skellan needs more time on his game.

Skellan
January 20th, 2015, 02:46
Nah, its cool TS. We are running different tiers I think

Skellan
January 20th, 2015, 02:47
Oh, and I never noticed a potential clash with yours, sorry.

Trueshots
January 20th, 2015, 02:52
Nah, its cool TS. We are running different tiers I think

No I'm not running the same game you are, I was running the Silverhex Chronicles on SAT

Trueshots
January 20th, 2015, 02:56
Hmm, now on the Calendar its showing for me you game starts at 3pm EST not 2pm EST. Is that correct? If so, I probably need to move mine back if some players are going to play in both.

Skellan
January 20th, 2015, 03:13
It would prob be better if I do a slightly earlier time, if I started at 6pm it would give a decent break between the sessions if there are players who want to do both. Would that suit Blackfoot xazil and HG?
I will announce the game properly tomorrow. I was just trying to guage who was free and what scenario/tier would be best to run.
Blackfoot - there's sand and tombs. I am sure prindlemire will like it

Blackfoot
January 20th, 2015, 03:15
I read the pitch for the scenario on the paizo site.. it is definitely a Prindlemire scenario.

xazil
January 20th, 2015, 03:24
By the way Skellan, you might want to post this to the announcement sticky thread. Right now you are only getting those that are on the forum and notice this thread. :D

Skellan
January 20th, 2015, 03:40
Yeah, will when I get to my PC :)

Skellan
January 20th, 2015, 12:59
Here's the forum thread for this game - please use this thread to sign up etc https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22995-2-03-The-Rebel-s-Ransom-Saturday-24th-January-6-00pm-GMT