PDA

View Full Version : Strange Black Flickering

Euthanasia
January 17th, 2015, 15:03
Hello everyone :) I would like your help with a problem I am experiencing with the client. When I start the client different sections of it will flicker Black depending on where I aim my mouse. The actual spot where I am aiming my mouse displays everything like it should, almost as if it is "illuminating" the surrounding area but a bigger section instead, these sections are often rectangular and quite big. whereas the other sections of the client are all black... please has anyone experienced anything like this before? I am using an AMD card with the lastest OMEGA driver, I didn't seem to have any problems before updating the driver but I would not be the only one experiencing this if it was the driver?

Any help is usefull! TY

// Markus

Trenloe
January 17th, 2015, 16:11
Try turning off anti aliasing in your card, this has been the solutions to another user with the same problem: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?18713-FG-Screen-Flicker

Moon Wizard
January 17th, 2015, 23:20
Also, if you are running on Mac/Linux, you may need to enable the Cross-platform compatibility mode in the FG settings.

Regards,
JPG