PDA

View Full Version : FG T-shirts and other accessories now available

ddavison
January 16th, 2015, 16:07
We partnered with Spreadshirt to provide t-shirts, hoodies and other items sporting the FG logo. The costs are a little pricey due to the full-color printing required for our logo and the custom print job in small batches. Anywhere from $1 - $5 of each item ordered will go back to SmiteWorks.

The shirts we used during Gen Con last year were actually printed by CustomInk and I have yet to see any of the Spreadshirt printing jobs in person. They are well-known, however, and I'm sure that all these folks probably use the same, or very similar, printing techniques.

Are you an artist and think you have a cool design that would fit in the store and with Fantasy Grounds? If so, shoot me a note to [email protected] with your thoughts or a sample. It seems to be pretty easy to add new items.

Nylanfs
January 16th, 2015, 16:38
I have the very first Smitework button from their first GenCon if you want that design. :)

ddavison
January 16th, 2015, 16:43
Sure. I may have it buried in one of the folders, but if you have it handy in digital format, that would be cool.

Nylanfs
January 16th, 2015, 17:03
I'll take a look when I get home tonight.

Mellock
January 16th, 2015, 17:27
I went to spreadshirt.com and searched for fantasy grounds, but nothing came up. Am I totally off base here?

ddavison
January 16th, 2015, 18:02
We set up a shop, so it is https://smiteworks.spreadshirt.com. I'm not sure why they don't also put them out on the main spreadshirt store, but I guess it may be because they want to keep each company's shop insulated. Most general public folks wouldn't want to buy a shirt from company X, Y or Z.

Nylanfs
January 16th, 2015, 19:08
I would totally buy an X, Y or Z shirt!. :)

Mellock
January 16th, 2015, 19:13
I got a mug for now. I think I'll get a hoodie a bit later to wear during saturday's game. Yes, I do that sort of thing.

ddavison
January 16th, 2015, 20:32
Cool. I saw that. Thanks.

Draca
January 16th, 2015, 21:42
Awwww man! No 4x hoodies ....../sigh

but none the less awesome gear!

GunnarGreybeard
January 16th, 2015, 22:10
No mousepads?

Loucifer
January 17th, 2015, 01:47
May want to see if they offer larger shirt sizes. You are selling to old school gamers... Which I'm willing to guess that xxl is a bit small for peoples like me :)

ddavison
January 17th, 2015, 01:49
I'll look through and see if some of the other shirt brands offer larger sizes.

Nickademus
January 17th, 2015, 02:09
'Black tie dye'... I feel it's cheating, but I like it. :D

dulux-oz
January 17th, 2015, 02:22
I'll look through and see if some of the other shirt brands offer larger sizes.

For what its worth Bad Idea T-Shirts have large sizes (I know, I wear 'em) and the quality is top-notch 100% - you might be able to ask them where they get theirs (or maybe even strike a deal of some sort). (www.badideatshirts.com)

Cheers

ddavison
January 17th, 2015, 02:35
Sweet. Now you folks need to post pics up once you get them.

I wasn't sure how many people would want FG swag, but it seems like a fair amount. Did I mention that our community is awesome?!

Nickademus
January 17th, 2015, 03:19
I needed new shirts. I thought you were psychic.

ddavison
January 17th, 2015, 03:24
I knew you were going to say that.

ddavison
January 17th, 2015, 03:37
Men's Tee up to 5X is now an option. I see a hoodie that goes up to 4XL. Is that different than 4X?

ddavison
January 17th, 2015, 03:37
No mousepads?

Strangely, they didn't seem to have those as an option.

* Edit: Actually, they do have those and I just overlooked them. I'll have to play around with a design. I'm not sure the simple logo by itself will be the best fit for it.

dulux-oz
January 17th, 2015, 04:03
I knew you were going to say that.

And I knew you were going to say THAT! :p

Draca
January 17th, 2015, 04:28
Men's Tee up to 5X is now an option. I see a hoodie that goes up to 4XL. Is that different than 4X?

4X .... 4XL same thing ... ( 4 times Extra Largeness ) =)

ddavison
January 17th, 2015, 04:36
Okay, mousepads are now up.
https://smiteworks.spreadshirt.com/fg-mousepad-large-A101032297/customize/color/1

Mask_of_winter
January 17th, 2015, 05:07
Got my t-shirt and mousepad! FG swag ftw!

ddavison
January 17th, 2015, 19:25
Upon Zeus' request, there are now several new options that allow you to customize some text above or below the respective logos. This increased the price for those, so the options without text are still present. You can change the text, text color, size and position. For the tie-die, there is glow-in-the-dark text. :)

Andraax
January 17th, 2015, 21:01
4X .... 4XL same thing ... ( 4 times Extra Largeness ) =)

Actually, 4XL should have a longer "tail" than 4X. XL are for "taller" sizes.

Zeus
January 18th, 2015, 00:44
For the tie-die, there is glow-in-the-dark text. :)

Oh man, I have got get me one of those.

Mellock
January 26th, 2015, 17:15
First selfie ever. I swear tea from this mug tastes more adventurous than any other. The hoodie's darn comfy too :p

ddavison
January 26th, 2015, 17:36
Nice.

Now I have this thought stuck in my head.

You enter the palace room of the dreaded Vampire Lord Legulee. He stretches lazily across his throne, spinning the skull of a long-dead human carelessly in his hand. Two death hounds lay at his feat. Their massive heads rise up to lock you in their cruel, glowing gaze.
It's time to roll initiative.
But first, let me take a selfie.

khersheyjr
January 26th, 2015, 20:12
Cool but I did not see any hats :(

ddavison
January 26th, 2015, 20:22
They don't have much choice for hats. I also opted out on the thongs... for obvious reasons. :)

damned
January 26th, 2015, 21:45
but I like thongs...

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/thongs.jpg

Dakadin
January 26th, 2015, 21:53
but I like thongs...

The problem is you wouldn't be able to see the logo very well with either one when they were in use. :p

Thanks for not including them Doug. :D

Nylanfs
January 26th, 2015, 22:31
I'm guessing he means the "other" thongs

damned
January 26th, 2015, 22:40
I'm guessing he means the "other" thongs

but it felt a bit strange trying to stick the FG logo on those... my wife has enough trouble understanding this hobby....

ddavison
January 27th, 2015, 00:04
Why does this come to mind?
https://cdn.mdjunction.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/spaceballs_merchandise.jpg

dulux-oz
January 27th, 2015, 03:06
but it felt a bit strange trying to stick the FG logo on those... my wife has enough trouble understanding this hobby....

What, she doesn't understand that we sacrifice virgins to the dark gods (or Cthulu, if you prefer) on nights of the full moon? A "thong" (or, if you're a Bard, a G-String) with the FG Logo on it just makes it more pleasing to the entity being sacrificed too. <Wicked Evil Grin>

Mellock
January 27th, 2015, 15:23
Or a mankini. Imagine the selfies of those.