PDA

View Full Version : RMC Core rules

kardac
January 12th, 2015, 13:51
Hi there fellow roleplayers! My first post at Fantasy Grounds (yey)!

When I buy the RMC rulebook, will the full Rulebook also be avaiable to me (as pdf?) or is it only the supplied relevant parts that are included in in the FG module that I can access?

Ive been playing a lot of Rolemaster for 10 years ago, but I would like to fully learn the rules now since im gonna GM for a bunch of friends.

Dakadin
January 12th, 2015, 15:13
When you buy the RMC ruleset for Fantasy Grounds, it will include Character Law, Arms Law, Spell Law and Creatures & Treasures as Library modules. After activating the modules, you can go to the library section and look through them.

JohnD
January 12th, 2015, 15:13
You'll get the relevant books as modules within FG, no pdfs though.

Dakadin
January 12th, 2015, 15:17
Yeah no PDFs. I've attached a sample of what it looks like. The Rolemaster Classic Essentials group is what is included with the ruleset.

kardac
January 12th, 2015, 19:55
Ok. Thatīs good enough since it seems to be the complete books, right?

Thank you for the replies!

Ardem
January 13th, 2015, 04:33
I am not sure if it is the 'complete book', but you get enough to play the game.

RMC has many books with many rules, so you only scratch the surface. Having said that you get 'creatures' to drag and drop the monsters, you get all the weapons from arms law, and all the spells from spells law.

Enough to get by without needing the PDF, but its not as easy to read as a pdf or a book for that matter, I have the books next to me as I play it still faster then trying to find even more real estate on my monitors.

Tiqon
January 13th, 2015, 05:41
Welcome Kardac! Always nice to have a new soul we can feed on here in RM section ;). So much in fact I will look through that your are from Sweden :P (kidding ofc). Don't hesitate to ask question! Rules wise or FG wise! :).