PDA

View Full Version : White Plume Mountain 5e conversion 8.15 16/1/2015 8.15pm GMT

hawkwind
January 12th, 2015, 12:25
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1329

Classic 1st edition module converted to the new edition. I plan to run this game next Friday and take three friday sessions to finish it. If you can prep a 7th to 8th level character to play before the game you are welcome to play. If there are 4 players or less the character level will be set to 8 , 5 or more it will be level 7. Standard attribute array 750gp for equipment and 2 uncommon magic items of your choice which is more than the new DMG recommends! If you have played or read this adventure in recent years please consider whether you playing with prior knowledge will spoil it for other players. I am use to running PFS games with players with prior knowledge and some players can pull it off others can't so i will leave it to your discretion. If you are interested in playing, please sign up on the calendar and comment with a copy of your proposed character on this thread as well.

jh79
January 12th, 2015, 15:59
Mountain Shield Dwarf Fighter seems appropriate for this. I'll flesh him out Hawk and edit this asap.

hawkwind
January 12th, 2015, 19:18
Great, Shane and Saul are playing as well

Gertak
January 12th, 2015, 19:51
I'm interested to give it a go, can't seem to find any long term 5e or pathfinder campaigns right now and I need my D&D fix!!

what roles are we missing with the other guys already in?

hawkwind
January 13th, 2015, 21:30
I'm interested to give it a go, can't seem to find any long term 5e or pathfinder campaigns right now and I need my D&D fix!!

what roles are we missing with the other guys already in?

Play what you want I will have a few npc's to paid the party out