PDA

View Full Version : [Stream] - Lost Mine of Phandelver

FSHSchmo
January 12th, 2015, 00:45
Join me every Sunday starting at 7:00 PM CST for my weekly stream of D&D 5E on Twitch! We have been using Roll20 but I am very happy to say that we are migrating to Fantasy Grounds tonight after watching Xorn's vidoes and using Zues' parse tool! Be sure to check us out! https://twitch.tv/fshschmo

FSHSchmo
January 12th, 2015, 04:35
Well I ran my first game and it didn't go quite as smooth as I had hopped but that is mainly due to us learning the software. One important thing I notice is in the combat tracker my npcs have their attacks where I can click on them under actions but the PCs are blank. How do I fill this info in? They have their weapons properly setup in their tabs.

Griogre
January 12th, 2015, 09:07
PC weapons are not on the Combat tracker since it is expected they will roll them from their character sheets. If you need to roll something for a PC just open the PC with the link from the combat tracker.

FSHSchmo
January 26th, 2015, 01:04
Going live!

Treegreen
January 26th, 2015, 09:00
Well I ran my first game and it didn't go quite as smooth as I had hopped but that is mainly due to us learning the software. One important thing I notice is in the combat tracker my npcs have their attacks where I can click on them under actions but the PCs are blank. How do I fill this info in? They have their weapons properly setup in their tabs.

Griogre hit on why it's not there. Neverthless, you can do it if you really want to by manually typing in the attacks. I believe the DM is the only person who can see it so it wouldn't be all that useful to them. Any way, here's an example of what to type in (exactly) to their actions in the combat tracker:

Mace [M] [ATK: +4] [DMG: 1d6+1 bludgeoning]

FSHSchmo
February 2nd, 2015, 00:44
Going live at 7:00!

ionfarmer
February 2nd, 2015, 21:19
I watched a couple of hours of this stream last night and it was a good time. DM's mic was a little low in the stream, but the game seemed really smooth otherwise. I had fun watching the group play and got a few chuckles from the conversations! Thanks!

FSHSchmo
February 4th, 2015, 14:22
I watched a couple of hours of this stream last night and it was a good time. DM's mic was a little low in the stream, but the game seemed really smooth otherwise. I had fun watching the group play and got a few chuckles from the conversations! Thanks!

Awesome, hope to see you back in the stream watching once again! Something else of mention, we are adding a Wednesday night game (starting today) and will be running the adventurers league campaigns so if somebody is looking for a game on Wednesday be sure to stop by the stream at https://twitch.tv/fshschmo and there is a link to a quick form to fill out. We are currently looking for 1 or 2 players for tonight.

FSHSchmo
February 10th, 2015, 12:19
We are looking for a few players to fill in this Wednesday starting at around 7:00 PM CST for the Defiance in Phlan adventure. This will be a level 1 adventure and you can either use a pregen or bring your own level 1 character. If you are interested fill out this form (https://goo.gl/IHiymz) and we will be in touch!

FSHSchmo
March 16th, 2015, 00:46
Going live in 15 minutes! Be sure to stop by tonight and see the epic conclusion of Lost Mines of Phandelver!

FSHSchmo
March 29th, 2015, 19:03
Join us tonight as we start on Hoard of the Dragon Queen!!! Thanks for everybody that watched as the party completed Lost Mines of Phandelver and congrats to the winner of the DM Screen!