PDA

View Full Version : Skinsaw Murders materials

kane280484
January 9th, 2015, 21:26
I've made a Skinsaw Murders FG module. If anyone needs maps for this adventure (unofficial, made with Dundjinni, thus not violating rights) pm me or mail to piotr.lucka(at)hotmail.com.

EDIT: I also have maps for Burnt Offerings

damned
January 9th, 2015, 22:24
Hey Kane - are the tokens from copyright images/sources?

kane280484
January 9th, 2015, 23:13
Huh now when I gave it a second thought, I am not sure. I know Bestiary is OGL, but I forgot that it might not extend to illustrations, I did not thought about it initially. And other images are google search, so, yeah, if someone violated rights and put sth on the web, dunno really. A lot of stuff you find on the web is illicit. I will remove it, don't want to stir any problem on your messageboards. But the maps are free (non-profit usage).

Trenloe
January 9th, 2015, 23:18
Paizo art is covered by copyright - it is not part of the OGL. Some of their images are available under the Paizo community use policy, but you can't modify those images. So the images in the tokens above are violations of copyright - either they aren't covered by the community use policy or they are part of the community use policy but they've been modified, hence nullifying the community use policy for those images.

kane280484
January 9th, 2015, 23:31
Thanks for clearing it up, sorry for trouble, images removed.

damned
January 10th, 2015, 02:27
but your maps are still great!