PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay - Adventure Map

noelyuk
January 8th, 2015, 10:45
Hey All

Was recently rummaging around through my extensive back catalogue of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay adventures from 1st edition through 3rd trying to decide which adventure material to take my current group through. And it struck me that it'd be handy to have an 'at a glance map' of the Warhammer Old World & Empire complete with entries for where all of the currently produced adventures both official and fan based are located.

And so I decided to make one. And so here is my WFRP Adventure Map V1b built as a Fantasy Grounds module. It uses a cropped version of Gitzman's SHDMOWOW (with his permission). And there are story entries for each of the adventures I have in my collection. It's not comprehensive (yet) and is indeed work in progress but i'd be interested in getting feedback from anyone.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31739541/Warhammer%20WFRP3/GM%20Resources/WFRP%20Adventure%20Map%20V1b.mod

Unfortunately a lack of technical knowhow prevents me from adding several things I'd like to have seen in it. It's a pity for example that it's not possible to change the colour of the map pins. If so i'd have liked to have different colours for 1st, 2nd & 3rd editions and perhaps even different kind of pins for different types of adventures. Does anyone know how easy it would be to modify pins for different colours? I'd also love to know how best to create a similar that works outside of Fantasy Grounds since I think it would be a useful tool for people who don't use FG.

Anyway take a look and let me know what you think.

Cheers

Noely

Mask_of_winter
January 8th, 2015, 11:22
Obsidian Portal has such capabilities.

damned
January 8th, 2015, 11:39
Obsidian Portal has such capabilities.

Get off of here you clown! :)
Vote for it here: https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=81597

Id like to use different pins for:
Story
Encounters
Other

noelyuk
January 8th, 2015, 11:44
I already voted for it Damned. But since I'm only the 11th person to vote for such a feature I imagine I'll be old and grey (or should I say older and greyer) before it sees the light of day :-P

damned
January 8th, 2015, 11:46
no... its under consideration. i think it will happen but prolly not before the unity port. but i dont think it will be too hard for Smiteworks to implement once they have some clean air :)