PDA

View Full Version : Idea For A Feature Update!!

Djmaxx
January 6th, 2015, 05:44
I was thinking about a way to edit the color of the text in the chatbox like being able to change the dice color. Any thoughts?

Blacky
January 12th, 2015, 03:02
I would personally vote against this. FG text is already somewhat hard to read, if one add pink and lime as colors it's going to be a nightmare.

Ardem
January 19th, 2015, 02:21
I would never vote against 'options', especially if its a local decision. I am assuming you mean this is a local side setting. This is not really a feature changes, this could be an extension as the ability is already there in the code, so you best bet is to find a FG extension maker who thinks the idea is cool.

Check out the people who have made extension in Core and engage them in a PM.

Trenloe
January 19th, 2015, 03:56
Or add it to the FG wish list: https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

S Ferguson
February 5th, 2015, 16:51
I would personally vote against this. FG text is already somewhat hard to read, if one add pink and lime as colors it's going to be a nightmare.

LOL. Good god, I couldn't imagine having anything other than black on white - but pink and lime? That's too much.

In all seriousness, however, I personally would make it an extension. And a potential problem it the chat box color: if the chat box it white, having white letters might impede reading. You can't know in advance what "screen" color the chat and table top colors are. There are a lot of extensions out there that add a theme. But put it in the suggestion box, by all means.

Cheers,
SF