PDA

View Full Version : Seeking 1-2 Players for a 5e Campaign

xcmkerr
January 6th, 2015, 01:17
We are a close knit group, having played with each other in 3 campaigns, but we are looking to expand. Our current party is only 3 members strong and we would love to add another person or two. No vast experience with FG is needed, we're pretty new to it at the moment. Teamspeak, however, is required. Our current party make up is as follows: 1 elf ranger, 1 human rogue, and 1 human fighter. We do have some race/class restrictions and some homebrewed content, so if you're a strictly "by-the-books" person, you need not apply.

Things we would like to know about you:
1.) Name
2.) Age
3.) Experience with 5e
4.) Experience with other rpgs
5.) Anything else you deem important

We play Friday nights at 6pm CST
Here's a little info about our world:
Telmithren is a med-fantasy apocalyptic nightmare. The last remnants of humanity huddle inside the walls of the the supercity Citadel. The military is all that keeps the undead scourge from breaching the walls. The PCs are members of the elite survey corp which ventures outside the walls to retrieve artifacts of the world before the Turning.

nuts4bolts
January 6th, 2015, 05:25
It all sounds good to me. I would like to join your group and give this virtual tabletop thing a try. I am a complete noob when it comes to D&D played over a computer. I am also new to fifth edition however I played AD&D for years. I'm looking to get back into the game since the new fifth edition feels like the old game I loved.

someoneinatree
January 6th, 2015, 07:46
Sounds like a great campaign! Unfortunately the timeslot doesn't work for me, but just wanted to say the homebrew setting sounds like fun. Always loved a dark, post-apocalyptic fantasy!

HotwheelzMcG
January 7th, 2015, 21:58
1.) Name: Steve
2.) Age: 37
3.) 5E Experience: A few nights of D&D encounters and running ecnounters with my kids.
4.) Experience with other rpgs: limited XP with 3.5e, 4e, Earthdawn, and Rifts.
5.) Anything else you deem important: Like running a Dwarf Cleric. Good to go on the time asl long as it doesn't go too late (3-4hr sessions are good) Running on Mac and don't know if that makes TeamSpeak an option for me. Have Skype though.

xcmkerr
January 8th, 2015, 03:22
It all sounds good to me. I would like to join your group and give this virtual tabletop thing a try. I am a complete noob when it comes to D&D played over a computer. I am also new to fifth edition however I played AD&D for years. I'm looking to get back into the game since the new fifth edition feels like the old game I loved.

How much of 5e if any have you played?
Do you have access to teamspeak and a decent quality mic?

Garab80
January 11th, 2015, 05:25
Name: Bryan

5 E experience is none, just recently picked up the rules

limited experience with D&D, I haven't played since I was about 22. I have played War Hammer and Dark Heresy Extensively. I am new to playing pen and paper online.

I work until 6 CST so I would be able to play at 6:30, I do have access to team speak and a good mic.

gotthis2000
January 11th, 2015, 16:09
hi my name is Jake I would like to join your group and give this virtual tabletop thing a try. I am a complete noob when it comes to D&D played over a computer. I am also new to fifth edition however I played D&D 3.5 for years. I'm looking to get back into the game since the new fifth edition feels like the old game I loved. I also have a really good Mic, my age is 37.I usually like giving my toons a decent story line to help the dm mold his campaign around my guy like to play Elvin rogues or healing clerics with like a level of fighter to gain certain proficiency hope you still have room I live in mst so time would not be a problem. Email and Skype I'd is [email protected].

gotthis2000
January 11th, 2015, 16:13
hi my name is Jake I would like to join your group and give this virtual tabletop thing a try. I am a complete noob when it comes to D&D played over a computer. I am also new to fifth edition however I played D&D 3.5 for years. I'm looking to get back into the game since the new fifth edition feels like the old game I loved. I also have a really good Mic, my age is 37.I usually like giving my toons a decent story line to help the dm mold his campaign around my guy like to play Elvin rogues or healing clerics with like a level of fighter to gain certain proficiency hope you still have room I live in mst so time would not be a problem. Email and Skype I'd is [email protected].