PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!

Sir Matthew
January 5th, 2015, 12:30
Hi all, I'm a new player from Italy! I'm looking forward to play with you!
I'm a veteran player of d&d 3.5, and with this system i'm also a DM. I've never played other systems (like Pathfinder) due to lack of players interested in my community...but i'll try to learn some of them.
Also, I'll try to get a better english, so I can try to roleplay also a subtle rogue and not only a shy dwarf...

See you (hoping soon) on the board!

damned
January 5th, 2015, 12:46
Hola! Welcome Sir Matthew. Hopefully you will soon find adventure, fame and glory.

Nylanfs
January 5th, 2015, 13:32
Welcome!

YAKO SOMEDAKY
January 5th, 2015, 15:32
Bem vindo

Judgement
January 6th, 2015, 06:51
Welcome to Fantasy Grounds I am sure you will find a group soon to play with.

Draca
January 6th, 2015, 09:18
Welcome to Fantasy Grounds!

dr_venture
January 11th, 2015, 18:32
Love to see gamers from all over the world... welcome!

kane280484
January 12th, 2015, 09:41
Welcome! With FG I managed to collect my old bunch of friends and play. One guy ended up in Germany, two others live about 400 miles apart from me and each other and thanks to FG we're playing again ;) Furthermore, I met one guy through FG and even if we live 500 miles from each other, I managed to met him and now we're pretty good pals. So I believe lack of player interest in your vicinity mighnt not be a problem anymore :)

I wonder is there a graph or info that tells us from where are the users of FG connecting to servers?

Nylanfs
January 12th, 2015, 14:15
I'd be interested in seeing that info. :)

Alydar
January 15th, 2015, 15:07
Welcome!

I am also new to Fantasy Grounds. In my short time here, I'm finding this community to be exceptional. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.