PDA

View Full Version : Weapon and Armor creation

JulioIP
January 2nd, 2015, 05:47
Hi all, I would like to add some basic +1 weapons and armor. i wasnt able to find them in my 3.5 stuff in fantasygrounds. and if they are there "my bad" :) but the question is still how would i create a weapon or piece of armor, be able to drop into a parcel then inventory and have stats applied, i looked for tutes and have been unable to find all but one. it was creating a weapon, that didnt work for me so i am sure i am doing something wrong. so are there any resources on this subject?

Moon Wizard
January 6th, 2015, 17:50
In the 3.5E Magic Items module Armor and Weapons sections, there are entries for Magic Armor +X and Magic Weapon +X.

Steps to create a custom magic item:
* Open the campaign Items list from the sidebar
* Open the magic item list (Armor or Weapons) you want to create from (using 3.5E Magic Items module in Library)
* Drag the Magic Armor/Weapon +X shortcut link to the campaign Items list
* Open the detail window for the new item created in the campaign list
* Open the standard list for Armor or Weapons (using 3.5E Basic Rules module in Library)
* Drag and drop the armor or weapon type from the standard item list onto the new item window you opened earlier
* The name and other fields in the item record should update to reflect the item. (i.e. Magic Dagger +2, Magic Leather +3)

Regards,
JPG

JulioIP
January 6th, 2015, 21:22
Perfect!!!!! thanks so much :) works like a charm!!!!!

Julio