PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 5e game.

HotwheelzMcG
January 2nd, 2015, 03:53
Hey everyone. I'm new to FG and looking to participate in my first FG experience. I'm all set for 5e and will play whatever class needed to round out the party. Just want to get my first FG experience under my belt and maybe even find a regular group.

Judgement
January 2nd, 2015, 05:58
If we can find enough people for are wanting to do a E5 I would be happy to join you in it, to the games as well so seeing if i can get help making a character. heh

LordSerpentus
January 4th, 2015, 23:45
If we can find enough people for are wanting to do a E5 I would be happy to join you in it, to the games as well so seeing if i can get help making a character. heh

Count me in.

Judgement
January 5th, 2015, 01:36
Count me in.

See people notice already.

Vampa
January 5th, 2015, 02:26
I'm new to FG and would love to start a 5e game. Count me in too.

mmurray821
January 5th, 2015, 05:11
New to FG as well and want to see it in action.

Beowulfe
January 5th, 2015, 14:11
There are several games looking for players.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22798-5E-Hoard-of-the-Dragon-Queen-Rise-of-Tiamat
and
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22838-Will-of-the-Gods-(-Looking-for-players-)-5th-Ed

Baron28
January 5th, 2015, 16:03
I'm currently playing in a 4e game on FG on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of every month. I bought the 5e PH and MM and reading those. I figure I will have them read cover 2 cover by April. In the meantime, I'm looking to hop onboard a 5e game on FG during the week (Tue - Thur) in the evening hours. I am in CST time zone.

Doc Sportello
January 6th, 2015, 01:41
I'd be interested in playing in a one-shot 5e game just to get a feel for how FG works. Right now I have only the demo license. I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy a full or ultimate license, but I'd like to see FG in action first. I have all the 5e books, and I'm available most evenings after about 7 or 8 pm EST.