PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year Everyone!

ddavison
January 1st, 2015, 15:59
What are your gaming or Fantasy Grounds related resolutions for the upcoming year?

One of my resolutions is to actually get more FG gaming in this year. Either as a player or as a GM for another campaign or two. I would also like to get more games in with the many different rulesets that are out there. There are too many good systems that I haven't really got to fully experience yet.

Griogre
January 1st, 2015, 16:19
Happy New Year to you. I want to run two 5E campaigns of Tyranny of Dragons and then run two homebrew campaigns.

GunnarGreybeard
January 1st, 2015, 19:41
To get enough of 5e parsed to run my own homebrew campaign or at least some one-shots.

damned
January 1st, 2015, 22:05
Gunnar - you only need Valeros Basic PDF to get enough to get started :)

My first resolution is to finish my first ruleset that I have been working on for way too long! Then I have a few more FG resolutions to work on after that....

Judgement
January 2nd, 2015, 02:18
Happy late new years.

Tiqon
January 2nd, 2015, 11:06
Well, I have to play less Roleplaying games I promised myself..... NOT!

Judgement
January 2nd, 2015, 11:10
Well, I have to play less Roleplaying games I promised myself..... NOT!

That was not funny, just kidding.

Zacchaeus
January 2nd, 2015, 14:41
Happy Hogmanay and Lang may yer lum reek!

Not exactly a resolution since it started last year, but the aim is to get my gaming group (or most of it) back together after an absence of many years. Since we are now spread throughout the world this is only possible because of inestimable utilities such as Fantasy Grounds and Teamspeak and the dedicated work of so many talented and enthusiastic chaps and chapesses. Kudos to you all.

trevorgall
January 3rd, 2015, 10:51
Echoing Zacchaeus.

FG enables me to play Pathfinder (lets face it DND, which I started playing way back in the 1970's ) from my temporary home alone In Sweden..

Thanks for the team at FG for making that possible.

and HAPPY NEW YEAR! to all.

( and hey lets see more COLOUR in your posts all : )

GunnarGreybeard
January 3rd, 2015, 11:30
FG enables me to play Pathfinder (lets face it DND, which I started playing way back in the 1970's ) from my temporary home alone In Sweden..
Another reason I love these forums . . . . I never feel old here. :D

Mellock
January 3rd, 2015, 11:36
Happy New Year!

I intend to keep up the regular DnD 4e game I'm in troughout 2015 (We're 3 years into this campaign now), and prepare a backup DnD 5e game in case the regular one can't hapen in a certain week. I intend to finish up a few webdesign courses to make a decent website for the game, and I hope to keep adding to my collection of RPG-music steadily. I see much FG-related gaming in my future. I really look forward to gameday all week.

Nylanfs
January 3rd, 2015, 15:18
Have you seen Syrinscape (https://syrinscape.com/) Mellock?

Mellock
January 3rd, 2015, 15:20
Have you seen Syrinscape (https://syrinscape.com/) Mellock?

Absolutely! I haven't picked it up yet though. I just use iTunes right now. I have about 150 CDs of gaming music in iTunes, 30 in Spotify, and 70 on the wishlist.