PDA

View Full Version : looking for players to join our pathfinder game

belkasro
January 1st, 2015, 07:57
Hey I'm looking for a few more players to join in on a pathfinder game. We just need on or 2 people join our group. Sorry for the short notice bubut the game starts at 10:30pm on 1/2015. Looking for fun and friendly players.

This game will have voice chat on team speak. Still using the fantasy grounds as the battle map and dice board

We have so far

Human rogue
Human sorcerer
Aasimar cleric or paladin but not making first session.

What we like to add if can is a heavey martial class like fighter, barbarian, or a class that is not squishy.

Rules how to make your character

30 point builds.

No special races, core only (if you really want to play a special race, ask me and we will discuss).

Create good back stories for your character and I will give your character bonuses (sort of like extra feats for your build).

If you are using feats or classes from outside legitimate sources (books, SRT) discuss them with me and I'll see if we can use them.

Any further questions on character creation ask in here.

And since this is my first post I'll use this moment to welcome you to my game. Everything is still in early stages and we are still getting players, but I look forward to having a fun filled adventure with you guys.

belkasro
January 1st, 2015, 08:05
Pm me if want to join in. Pm me with "broker's four join up " in the subject bar

belkasro
January 1st, 2015, 08:16
I'm not the DM . Just trying to look for more players to join our fun batch of misfits.

if confused with point buy the link below can help. Click on other and type in 30.https://www.jody-white.com/pathfinder-ability-score-calculator.php

Unbutu
January 3rd, 2015, 16:05
Happy 2015. Please, have a look at your PM :)

belkasro
January 4th, 2015, 05:30
Sorry everyone. I did send pms to everyone. Sorry for the delay. Pulled 2 double shifts. Work been hectic and my appologies for poor forum edict.

belkasro
January 6th, 2015, 21:02
Thanks everyone slots were filled and thanks for your interest. I appreciate and apologize to everyone. If lose a member I will keep you guys in mind.

Unbutu
January 9th, 2015, 03:40
sent you a PM Belkaso, still need the server infos

belkasro
January 9th, 2015, 04:39
Sorry man gm pulled in the last 2 people we needed. Sorry for the silence but there won't be a game for a while. GM is in the hospital right now for an unknown time. Hope he will get better soon. Sorry everyone can't game with a very sick gm that's trapped in a hospital bed.

Unbutu
January 9th, 2015, 05:48
Sorry man gm pulled in the last 2 people we needed. Does that mean your game is full ? If so, it's really cheap to make me build a character, expect the game and try to find you without telling me earlier.

Sorry for the silence but there won't be a game for a while. GM is in the hospital right now for an unknown time. Hope he will get better soon. Sorry everyone can't game with a very sick gm that's trapped in a hospital bed. I hope as well he'll get better. Wish him healt, and to everyone. It's definitly important :)

belkasro
January 9th, 2015, 05:58
Keep you posted if anything changes. But might be a while.