PDA

View Full Version : GM icon has gone missing.

Loucifer
December 30th, 2014, 00:02
So I found the nifty command /gmid...

Not really paying attention, I type just the command... when i entered text into chat, it showed up with no identity... disembodied voice kind of thing.. well that's cool.

Used the command again and reset it to GM.. but now the nifty blue GM icon does not show up.

No matter what I enter in the /gmid command allows the icon to return. I've looked through all the xml files i can find, searched the forums where someone was making an extension for a new icon, and the file referenced, (portrait_gm_token.png) cannot be found anywhere.

I can create a new campaign and the icon returns, but as soon as i try the /gmid command its gone again.

Is there a way to restore this icon? Or am i relegated to never using the /gmid command?

damned
December 30th, 2014, 01:24
/gmid Bartender
/gmid Crazy Witch lady
/gmid GM

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Chat_Commands

None of these should remove the icon.
What ruleset are you using? What extensions do you have loaded?

Loucifer
December 30th, 2014, 02:04
Im using the 3.5E ruleset.

At the time this first happened I only had the pre-loaded Dungeon theme extension loading.

I did find the portrait_gm_token.png file within the corerpg ruleset, but that still doesn't explain why it goes away.

Loucifer
December 30th, 2014, 15:07
This has been solved.
Just for reference in case anyone else has this issue.

In the options screen, turn portraits back on.

No idea how it got turned off, but I'm happy again. Back to writing my adventure :)