PDA

View Full Version : Will of the Gods ( Looking for players ) 5th Ed.

Draca
December 29th, 2014, 05:24
Looking for players interested in a long term 5th Ed. Home brew game.

It will start on Feb. 22nd at 5 pm Eastern time. Ending at approximately 10 pm Eastern.
The scheduling will be bi-weekly on Sundays, with hopefully one additional game per month to be scheduled by availability of all players.

The game will begin using the Dawn of Worlds system to create the realm. https://www.clanwebsite.org/games/rpg/Dawn_of_Worlds_game_1_0Final.pdf

The world will be created by the players using the land mass i have created.
All events of the world creation will be adapted into the Home brew setting.
IE: If gnomes are never created in the pregame then they will not exist in the setting.
The only limitation to the world building is that you only have access to create races from the players handbook.
Other than that everything else is fair game.

I am hoping that having the players to create the history of the realm will result in more role playing possibilities above and beyond the ones already available.

The link to the Game calender.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1318

Beowulfe
December 30th, 2014, 01:26
Sounds interesting. So if I read this right, the players will go through a world building session or two then create their characters to play within that world, correct?

Draca
December 30th, 2014, 03:26
Yes the players will be in complete control of the world building.
The players will basically assume the role of the "Elder Gods" or " Creators "
I will simply moderate the flow of the process.
A complete history of events will be logged to track the history of the realm.
Then the players will create characters within that world.

After its all said and done , i will Sandbox the realm and add tidbits of information to help flesh it out.
I will also be using player derived input to help further develop the areas as they are explored.

Draca
January 2nd, 2015, 23:57
Looking for 3 more players.

First game will be an old school module revamped for 5th edition and adapted to fit in the players world.

ToEE.

Draca
January 5th, 2015, 01:33
Still looking for one player!

HotwheelzMcG
January 5th, 2015, 14:48
Is this something a first timer would be able to fit in with? I've only played a little D&D back in 3.5. Just getting back into it. If so, I'm interested.

Baron28
January 5th, 2015, 16:08
I am interested. Currently playing on FG using 4e ruleset as a 9th level Orc Fighter, but open to other classes and races to fill out the party. In the middle of reading the 5e PH and MM. I have skype and teamspeak as well.

Draca
January 6th, 2015, 01:48
Hotwheelz , experience does not really matter... not no where near as much as the willingness to learn and have fun at the same time =)

If you ( hotwheelz) and baron28 would please message me in skype.. Id like to talk with you some about the game and the players we already have.

Draca
January 6th, 2015, 03:57
5 players have been set up for the game.

Many thanks to everyone who responded with interest!

I will post here again if the need for players arrive.

Now we move on to phase 2!

Beowulfe
January 6th, 2015, 15:52
Looking forward to step two.

Baron28
January 7th, 2015, 19:16
Thanks for inviting me to join the group of 5. I will find some time to hop aboard the gaming community and/or skype to introduce myself to the rest of the gang.

Draca
January 8th, 2015, 06:28
We bumped the group size by 1 , to 6 !

Now we prepare for the world creation , and then on to creating the epic characters youve only ever dreamed of!

Thanks again for all the interest!

Look forward to gaming with all of you!