PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Pathfinder Group please

Evloret
December 17th, 2014, 01:04
Hi there, I'm looking for a Pathfinder group to join as a PC. I've played a few games of Pathfinder before, but I'm learning the ropes for FG itself.

Time-wise I'd prefer something after 9:30pm GMT (4:30pm EST for reference) as it's the only time I can certainly be always be available for- realistically I'd be available at much earlier times, but there's a slight chance I get a strange work schedule, though I'd know in advance. On Wednesday/Thursday/Friday.

It can be one which is ongoing, but a new game would be preferred. I'm not really that picky about setting or anything.

p.s If there's more than one slot available it'd be useful to know.

p.p.s Sorry for the poor formatting and everything.

Thanks for reading.

Unbutu
December 23rd, 2014, 05:05
None of the games I'm in are looking for players, can't help there.

Did you take a look at the calendar ? I suggest your sort by gm Activity- descending

Evloret
December 24th, 2014, 18:28
None of the games I'm in are looking for players, can't help there.

Did you take a look at the calendar ? I suggest your sort by gm Activity- descending

I'll do that, thanks for suggesting it. Oh, and responding to the thread itself.

belkasro
January 1st, 2015, 15:40
Hey know it us short notice but I got a game running tonight. Pm if interested

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22852-looking-for-players-to-join-our-pathfinder-game

Evloret
January 8th, 2015, 02:12
Thanks for responding to the thread. I'd have liked to join (I've got a fighter already made for these circumstances) but I notice that you've filled you're slots.

That's fine though, have a nice game anyway!