PDA

View Full Version : pfs sit in

americanbully
December 16th, 2014, 18:58
I was wondering if anyone would mind me sitting in on a game or 2 just to listen. Im very interested in signing up for pfs but want to just sit in the corner to get a feel for it. If its cool just hit me up with a pm with a good time to pop in.

darrenan
December 16th, 2014, 19:23
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1306

Feel free to hop into FG and TeamSpeak and watch/listen. I'll even stick around after and answer any questions you might have.

xazil
December 16th, 2014, 20:15
I can pretty much offer the same if darrenan's time slot doesn't suit.https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1295

Farnaby
December 16th, 2014, 21:02
Considering I'm in both sessions, I'm all for it. I'll also stick around and answer some questions.

Trueshots
December 16th, 2014, 23:29
I was wondering if anyone would mind me sitting in on a game or 2 just to listen. Im very interested in signing up for pfs but want to just sit in the corner to get a feel for it. If its cool just hit me up with a pm with a good time to pop in.

Hey there, welcome, I'll be glad to help in anyway. I can even open my server to you sometime and we can play a few mock combats so you get a hang of it!

Victor
December 17th, 2014, 03:00
Yes, Welcome!
I am perfectly fine with you sitting in any games I am in. I still have questions all the time and I have been playing a few months. I found it a bit daunting to get started but once I did and played a bit things went swimmingly. :)
You will find a great group of players and DMs here, lots of laughs and a few too many bad puns. :)
So come on in, the water's fine!

HoloGnome
December 17th, 2014, 07:07
If you sit in, I recommend sitting on Victor. He's giving Christian Bale a run for his money with Coburn's gravel voice and I want to hear the sound he makes when his lungs deflate.

cmdisc
December 17th, 2014, 15:17
Is he gargling marbles too?

americanbully
December 17th, 2014, 15:40
Really appreciate all the responses.

Victor
December 17th, 2014, 22:04
If you sit in, I recommend sitting on Victor. He's giving Christian Bale a run for his money with Coburn's gravel voice and I want to hear the sound he makes when his lungs deflate.

*Coburn deflates with the high-pitched squeal of a dog's squeaky toy*
Oh wait... that was my ego.