PDA

View Full Version : Friday D&D 5E, 7:30 PM - 12:30 AM Pacific (UTC -8 )

Griogre
December 7th, 2014, 01:30
Note, this is a very late night game if you are not near the west coast of North America or in Australia or New Zealand.

I recently had a player drop out of my weekly Friday game and I am looking for a replacement. I'm currently finishing the Goodman Games Fey Sister's Fate 1st level module and will run the Glitterdoom module next. The PCs are all 2nd level now. This is the get to know 5E Player's Handbook run. After Glitterdoom, I plan on then restarting at 1st with different characters and running the Tyranny of Dragons adventure path. If you have already played, run, or read the modules then this probably isn't the game for you.

The player should be mature, dependable and able to contribute to the game. It’s ok if you are new to FG, though you must be willing to learn to use the 5E ruleset efficiently so you don't slow the group down. This is a casual group where people are just there after a week of work to blow off so steam, go on quests, kick down a few doors, kill monsters and relax.

This is a long term game that has been running for years, so if you are looking for a long term, stable game this is a good group for you. I run a mix of my own stuff or modules and if someone else wants to co-DM or run a few adventures that's fine too. I've been running D&D and other RPGs since the mid '70s so I’m an experienced GM.

You will need a working head set and TeamSpeak as we use voice chat to handle rules questions and OOC. I use voice to narrate setting, combat and other information. If you are interested in joining the group, reply here or PM me.

Baron28
December 7th, 2014, 02:14
I would be interested in joining your group. I'm in UTC -6, been on FG for over a year, and played 4e but not 5e. I like playing mainly fighter melee characters.

Griogre
December 7th, 2014, 09:37
I've replied to your PM.

wgdevanna
December 10th, 2014, 00:34
Heya Griogre,
If you are looking for another player, I am interested. The late Friday night start (9:30 CST) works well with my schedule, and the late run being on a Friday is even better. If your group is full now, I can hold out til you start Tyranny. Please, keep me in mind.

Griogre
December 10th, 2014, 17:56
Thanks for the replys I think the slot is full. I'll go through in the order people allied. I may take two players. Thanks for the interest.