PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Storyteller/GM for a custom WoD Campaign

carodwen
December 5th, 2014, 22:47
We are looking for a GM/ST for a Custom game. Doesnt need to be a premade plot we are looking for a game that allows us to be what we want. rather than focusing just Vamps or Just werewolves.
2 of us are more than new to World of Darkness itself and both of us had a race or a "species" that drew us to the game. So we are going to be noobs which is why we would like the chance to sorta play what we want. And then the other player we have has played WoD more than once (old school style though)
I would prefer someone with an Ultimate license though as I am the only one with a license and they would have to use demos.
Also if anyone experienced at the game would like to join please feel free.

damned
December 6th, 2014, 00:11
This is not exactly what you are after but you should look at this. Be open - try things that are close or similar to what you want.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22523-Interest-in-Vampire-V20-Game

carodwen
December 6th, 2014, 00:14
Thanks for the response.

carodwen
December 6th, 2014, 00:22
Whew. An awful lot of drama on that post. But I'll check it out.. Also I'm always open. I'm just looking for a particular style of game. I hope that's ok?

PBRaymond
December 6th, 2014, 00:54
Yeah man, if the people who wanted to play in the other thread are still interested, if you guys joined I bet we could get the game started pretty soon once the GM gets everything together.

I think the conflict's cooled off, too. And the GM seems like he has a good hold on WOD games.

Also, I'm very much new to FG in general, and I've been more of a fan of White Wolf products as opposed to actually playing them, so this might be the perfect starting point for almost everyone involved!

And, even if this stays as a play by post game for now, if we can get enough people interested in White Wolf here, we could eventually plan and do something more serious with the FG software later on.

damned
December 6th, 2014, 01:22
Drama? Its WoD/VtM/V20!
It takes time to put together a good group and get everyone together in the same time :)
Join in the discussion and see what happens :)

carodwen
December 6th, 2014, 01:35
I will pm the ST. Thanks again

Luciferos
December 6th, 2014, 01:48
This is not exactly what you are after but you should look at this. Be open - try things that are close or similar to what you want.

This probably isn't how you intended it but that statement comes off as pretty condescending.