PDA

View Full Version : 3 quick questions about combat tracker/map

qwortec
December 5th, 2014, 19:01
1. How can I adjust the icon and font size that are attached to the map tokens? I would like to have NPC names always visible but when I have them set to anything but mark-hover they show up really small and you have to zoom in waaay to much to see them. The grid in the following picture is set to 50pix and uses one of the default maps. My custom ones also have the same issue.

2. Related to the above image, how do I change the color of selected units or ones whos turn it is? For example in the image it's Hobgoblin warrior 5 turn and he his highlighted with a semi-transparent white ring which is really hard to see. I'd like to change that to yellow or blue or whatever to make it easier to see.

3. How can I set weapon reach/threat for npcs that have multiple weapons? E.g. say there's a human with a long spear and a short sword. Depending on what weapon is equipped, his reach/threat will be 5' or 10'. Right now I only seem to be able to set one choice in the character sheet (e.g. 5'/5' for reach and threat). Can I setup multiple threat ranges and have them be toggleable?

Thanks

damned
December 6th, 2014, 01:25
1. The options you have found are the available options
2. That would be good - to have an option for a darker/brighter highlight ring...
3. You cant at this time.

You can go here and vote for and add items to the wish list:
FG Wish List - https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Callum
December 6th, 2014, 21:48
As damned has said, you can't achieve these things through the interface currently. 1 and 2 sound like they could be done relatively easily with a small modification to the code - but there are other people on these boards who would be better able to advise you on that. For 3, you can change reach in the Combat Tracker very quickly.

Griogre
December 6th, 2014, 22:31
To elaborate more on 1) it seems to be a pure scaling ratio using of the token size vs. map size. Turning of scale tokens to grid and then resizing the map with the might help depending on the relative sizes. Note, changing the grid scaling seems wonky in FG. You might need to remove the tokens from the map/combat tracker and re-add them before you see a change.