PDA

View Full Version : Black Crusade Rule Set Now Available for use.

ShotGun Jolly
December 5th, 2014, 15:00
Hi all..

Thanks to all the hard work from sciencephile, I have been able to convert his awesome Dark Heresy into Black Crusade.

I tested most of it, but I am sure I may have missed a few odd things but its good enough to play with my group, and they seemed happy with it.

I know of 1 issue, which no matter with all the tutorials and help I asked for I can not seem to get. And that is making a 30* Cone pointer. So, maybe someone will help me with that.

But if anyone sees something or finds a glitch let me know..
Just know, that this was my first attempt at ever trying to figure out LUA and XML, so I still have a lot to learn.

Well for you enjoyment..
Black Crusade (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByRnUpp6WqJtVGxkdDZZR3FSZ2M/view?usp=sharing) <--Download Link V4.03

PS. If someone knows how to put this on the WIKI.. then feel free. I do know how that works :confused:

ShotGun Jolly
December 5th, 2014, 20:50
Not longer then 20 minutes after I put this up, we found a small glitch in the dice roller in how it would roll your stats from your character sheet correct, but when using if from your gear sheet it would still use the old dark Heresy way of counting successes. So I made a quick fix and reposted it. Most current version for now is 4.03

damned
December 6th, 2014, 00:06
Well done Shotgun!

ShotGun Jolly
December 8th, 2014, 15:50
Attention Mods: I just noticed there is an actual forum for homegrown rule sets.. Please feel free to close this thread. I will re post in the proper spot.