PDA

View Full Version : CoreRPG Improved Charsheet

psicodelix
December 4th, 2014, 07:09
Hi,

answering some requests I've created an extension that adds some improvements to the CoreRPG character sheet. My goal with this extension is to provide CoreRPG some optional generic options to better suit a broader range of game systems.

Now, how to use it?

After loading the extension the options window contains a new section: "Charsheet (GM)". Under it there are the optional charsheet features, so you can turn it on or off.

At this moment there are 2 of these:

- Show checkbox: Adds a checkbox field next to the skill name, handy to track class skills, experience marks, etc.
- Show rollable chat command: Adds a expandable/collapsable section under the skill, that can hold a die roll command you can send to the chat with the adjacent button. e.g. (Image courtesy of Damned)

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/dice-macros.gif

Remember to reload the ruleset after changing these options to get the existing characters updated.

I'll keep adding more generic options to this framework, so feel free to ask for other improvements.

Enjoy.

-------------------------------
Update 12-07-14: v. 0.5.1 minor bug fixes.

damned
December 4th, 2014, 12:36
Awesome work Psicodelix.

S Ferguson
December 4th, 2014, 15:46
I like it. Simple yet full of benefits to the game!

Cheers,
SF

Kilitar
December 7th, 2014, 15:29
Nice job Psico.

There is probably a missed "nil value check" in expanded field which in certain circumstances responds with bug in console. I pointed at it with 0.4 version, still happen to me in 0.5 version as well. I was not able to repair it...

Script Error: [string "common/scripts/list_textitem.lua"]:30: attempt to index field 'windowlist' (a nil value)

more details in my post
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22584-buttoncontrol-buttonfield-getValue-problem&p=193017&viewfull=1#post193017

psicodelix
December 7th, 2014, 17:43
Nice job Psico.

There is probably a missed "nil value check" in expanded field which in certain circumstances responds with bug in console. I pointed at it with 0.4 version, still happen to me in 0.5 version as well. I was not able to repair it...

Script Error: [string "common/scripts/list_textitem.lua"]:30: attempt to index field 'windowlist' (a nil value)

more details in my post
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22584-buttoncontrol-buttonfield-getValue-problem&p=193017&viewfull=1#post193017

Ok, fixed. See post #1 to download updated version.

zombielord
March 24th, 2019, 19:28
Is there an updated version of this? I'm trying to piece together stuff for a Paranoia XP extension for CoreRPG.

LordEntrails
March 24th, 2019, 19:40
Is there an updated version of this? I'm trying to piece together stuff for a Paranoia XP extension for CoreRPG.
No, but have you looked at MoreCore? It has a much more flexible character sheet than CoreRPG does.

zombielord
March 25th, 2019, 01:59
No, but have you looked at MoreCore? It has a much more flexible character sheet than CoreRPG does.

Will do thanks.